Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi I'm coming to Northumbria in September 2017 , I've booked my accommodation at knoll court I'm moving very far away from home so it would be great to meet some people on this ! I'm really excited to go to Northumbria but I am worried about being so far from home .

ReputationRep:
    Hi

I am also looking at booking this accommodation but it doesn't seem to be available to book online yet. How did you manage to book Knoll Court?

Cheers

T

ReputationRep:
    I've got a place in knoll court, flat 13, and my friend is in 14. Do you know which you're in yet?

(Original post by tetraah)
    Hi

I am also looking at booking this accommodation but it doesn't seem to be available to book online yet. How did you manage to book Knoll Court?

Cheers

T
    Email them, the email is on the website. They send you a form to fill in.
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by tetraah)
    Hi

Cheers

T
    Good Morning Tetraah,

That's great to hear that you are looking to book Knoll Court, Newcastle.
    Please email [email protected] any.com so we can send you a booking form.

Feel free to let me know if you have any questions.
    Thanks
    Amy

Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.