Best Political Party For Me? Watch

_gcx
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by RedManc)
It's called loyalty
It's called not having a mind of your own.
Khanthebrit
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I haven't a clue what political party I support. To be honest I haven't engaged in enough politics as of late to find out, but 80% of all people (including myself) know about 20% of the political statements we say. None of them hugely appeal to me though, but unfortunately in this type of democracy there is an oligopoly of parties and usually you have to pick one. Not one will stand up for everything you believe in, it is just a matter of deciding which you feel would support you the most.
ChaoticButterfly
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Connor27)
Kier Hardie and Ramsay MacDonald then.
Or you can just accept that privileged people within the labour movement are sincere in wanting to help the working class. Also London, like any city, is full of working class people. Like wake up, who do you think collects all the rubbish etc?

Also Ramsay MacDonald was considered to have sold out the working class when he got into bed with the Conservatives. You gonna moan about that?
Ringstone
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Monster Raving Looney Party.
All our politicians are blithering incompetents, at least the MRLP does it on purpose!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (261)
26.69%
No (717)
73.31%

Watched Threads