Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls... Would you date a fat guy? Watch

ReputationRep:
    "Fat" being defined as someone you would look at and think: "Yes, he's fat."
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    I'm getting married to someone who is medically classed as overweight. When you fall in love, you don't notice their weight as much as you think you would other than what health implications their weight might have on them. My partner is losing weight for the wedding and the future (2 stone so far) but even when he was really big, I saw past that. It was only his health I ever had worries over when it came to his weight, not how he looked.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spock's Socks)
    I'm getting married to someone who is medically classed as overweight. When you fall in love, you don't notice their weight as much other than what health implications their weight might have on them. My partner is losing weight for the wedding and the future bit even when he was big, I saw past that

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Congrats!

Bless him.

I feel mean for making this thread now.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cherub012)
    Congrats!

Bless him.

I feel mean for making this thread now.
    Thanks

Don't feel bad! It's interesting to see people's views on the subject

ReputationRep:
    Yes. If I'm in love I wouldn't mind that.

ReputationRep:
    no
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    if i like him why not?

ReputationRep:
    I dont think i'd date a fat chick, because I like exercise/sport too much and would want them too as well. That given if I liked fat chick who was dedicated to lose it then yes I would date her

ReputationRep:
    yeah why not?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dafock)
    I dont think i'd date a fat chick, because I like exercise/sport too much and would want them too as well. That given if I liked fat chick who was dedicated to lose it then yes I would date her
    Neither would I.

Guys do suck I guess. ****

ReputationRep:
    Neither would I.

Guys do suck I guess. ****
    I get the first part, but I honestly have no idea what you tried to say after that?
    please explain

ReputationRep:
    I get the first part, but I honestly have no idea what you tried to say after that?
    please explain
    Well if I made a thread asking guys about fat girls, it would probably be the opposite of this thread.

ReputationRep:
    Well if I made a thread asking guys about fat girls, it would probably be the opposite of this thread.
    do you think so?

ReputationRep:
    oh yeah I agree, girls are nicer I guess haha
    I just dont want my partner to be unhealthy... IF THAT TOO MUCH TOO FOCKING ASK!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CleverSquirrel)
    do you think so?
    Try it?

I do.

ReputationRep:
    oh yeah I agree, girls are nicer I guess haha
    I just dont want my partner to be unhealthy... IF THAT TOO MUCH TOO FOCKING ASK!
    Or.... guys are more honest.

ReputationRep:
    Or.... guys are more honest.
    touché

ReputationRep:
    "Fat" being defined as someone you would look at and think: "Yes, he's fat."
    If she has a nice personality then why not

ReputationRep:
    Realistically no

Even if hes a lovely guy, the woman who settles for him will never be as attracted to him as she could be. He should still make an effort with his appearance. His body indicates a lack of effort and self-care

Its fat for crying out loud, it can be lost. If I can make the effort to keep myself in shape then so can he

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Allie4)
    Realistically no

Even if hes a lovely guy, the woman who settles for him will never be as attracted to him as she could be. He should still make an effort with his appearance.
    Although I disagree with everything after what I quoted thanks for being honest. I thought most women thought like this but not.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 20, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.