The Student Room Group
Student in halls, Buckinghamshire New University
Buckinghamshire New University
High Wycombe

No response..? Unsuccessful

Ive applied to New Bucks Adult Nursing, Feb 17 intake. Ive had no response. Does this mean I have been unsuccessful?
Anyone else applied but did not get a response?
Original post by cavecat
Ive applied to New Bucks Adult Nursing, Feb 17 intake. Ive had no response. Does this mean I have been unsuccessful?
Anyone else applied but did not get a response?

When did you apply? As I believe this intake is full as we start tomorrow. Give them a ring and see. They could move you to September
Student in halls, Buckinghamshire New University
Buckinghamshire New University
High Wycombe
Reply 2
Thank you for your response. I will give them a call. Good luck with the course I wish you every success and hope you enjoy it. I will not be able to do it in September as without the NHS bursary I cannot afford it as I have other financial commitments.
Original post by cavecat
Thank you for your response. I will give them a call. Good luck with the course I wish you every success and hope you enjoy it. I will not be able to do it in September as without the NHS bursary I cannot afford it as I have other financial commitments.

Hi cavecat,

Did you manage to speak to a member of our nursing admissions team? If not, please send us a private message with your full name and UCAS ID number and I'll investigate this for you.

Thanks,

Bucks New University.
Reply 4
Original post by Bucks New University
Hi cavecat,

Did you manage to speak to a member of our nursing admissions team? If not, please send us a private message with your full name and UCAS ID number and I'll investigate this for you.

Thanks,

Bucks New University.

Thank you so much.

Sending pm.
Original post by cavecat
Thank you so much.

Sending pm.

Hi cavecat,

Just checking in with you that you were able to speak to our Admissions Team, as we didn't receive a pm from you on here.

Thanks,

Bucks New University

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending