Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Ive applied to New Bucks Adult Nursing, Feb 17 intake. Ive had no response. Does this mean I have been unsuccessful?
    Anyone else applied but did not get a response?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cavecat)
    Ive applied to New Bucks Adult Nursing, Feb 17 intake. Ive had no response. Does this mean I have been unsuccessful?
    Anyone else applied but did not get a response?
    When did you apply? As I believe this intake is full as we start tomorrow. Give them a ring and see. They could move you to September

ReputationRep:
    Thank you for your response. I will give them a call. Good luck with the course I wish you every success and hope you enjoy it. I will not be able to do it in September as without the NHS bursary I cannot afford it as I have other financial commitments.
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Thank you for your response. I will give them a call. Good luck with the course I wish you every success and hope you enjoy it. I will not be able to do it in September as without the NHS bursary I cannot afford it as I have other financial commitments.
    Hi cavecat,

Did you manage to speak to a member of our nursing admissions team? If not, please send us a private message with your full name and UCAS ID number and I'll investigate this for you.

Thanks,

Bucks New University.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bucks New University)
    Hi cavecat,

Did you manage to speak to a member of our nursing admissions team? If not, please send us a private message with your full name and UCAS ID number and I'll investigate this for you.

Thanks,

Bucks New University.
    Thank you so much.

Sending pm.
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Thank you so much.

Sending pm.
    Hi cavecat,

Just checking in with you that you were able to speak to our Admissions Team, as we didn't receive a pm from you on here.

Thanks,

Bucks New University

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.