Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why do some guys at clubs come up behind girls and just start grinding them? Watch

Announcements

I have been to clubs and have expereinced guys behaving like vultures by trying forcefully grind behind girls as if like they own them. Why do they do it for? Personally I'm one of the shy types who struggle to approach girls but even if I wasn't I'm not that kind of guy who'd go up to girl like that because I find to be very disrespectful and invasion of personal space.

ReputationRep:
    Don't do it unless she says you can.

ReputationRep:
    Because they probably get away with it from time to time and now think it's their right to do it. That girls who go to clubs must obviously only go because they want that to happen.
    • Political Ambassador

This is their way of flirting.

ReputationRep:
    For fun

ReputationRep:
    Lol'd hard :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Awful. I have never enjoyed clubs and increasingly wonder how anyone really can. I'd sooner we sat down for a coffee and a lovely piece of cake.
    • Political Ambassador

(Original post by cambio wechsel)
    Awful. I have never enjoyed clubs and increasingly wonder how anyone really can. I'd sooner we sat down for a coffee and a lovely piece of cake.
    :cry2: stop being so perfect will you

and I don't drink coffee

ReputationRep:
    Why do girls in clubs come up in front of guys and just start grinding them?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Treeroy)
    ngl this happened to me multiple times on Tuesday

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I have been to clubs and have expereinced guys behaving like vultures by trying forcefully grind behind girls as if like they own them. Why do they do it for? Personally I'm one of the shy types who struggle to approach girls but even if I wasn't I'm not that kind of guy who'd go up to girl like that because I find to be very disrespectful and invasion of personal space.
    Because they have no respect for women. Its that simple. Probably have the wifey material mindset where women just stay at home. And that just can grab women because they're men. It's a digusting culture which needs to stop. I hate when men think they grab women like they're piece of meat

ReputationRep:
    But what sort of cake?

ReputationRep:
    It requires a certain amount of tact and guile.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willy Pete)
    But what sort of cake?
    Perhaps a Victoria sponge? With lashings of cream and rohypnol.

ReputationRep:
    Perhaps a Victoria sponge? With lashings of cream and rohypnol.
    I'm disappointed, I had you down as a coffee and walnut guy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willy Pete)
    I'm disappointed, I had you down as a coffee and walnut guy.
    We're still on for Thursday though?

ReputationRep:
    Really? I'm sure it happens but whenever I've been with mates it's either really drunk girls coming up to us and getting in our faces and doing stuff like that right in front of us when we are standing in a little group. Maybe it's to do with the clientele as this Dosent seem to happen in uni towns as much as it did my home town lol

ReputationRep:
    Their brains are too pea-sized to comprehend that as humans we have civilised considerably and no longer mate like animals. This cultural difference prohibits them to communicate and associate with women respectably and so they do all that they know they can do without realising this type of courtship behaviour is quite unflattering

ReputationRep:
    We're still on for Thursday though?
    Sure thing babe 😘

(Original post by Treeroy)
    That rarely happens

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.