Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why do some guys at clubs come up behind girls and just start grinding them? Watch

• TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    That rarely happens
    you would be very surprised

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    To be fair the amount some girls wear on nights out,they may as well just walk around naked.And when it's about -5 outside that sends all the wrong signals. Seriously I was on broad Street the other night and was wondering whether these people even have skin. It was that cold and they were walking around in practically nothing.Girls don't exactly help themselves.

ReputationRep:
    Sexual Assault, don't do that ****.

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by Habina786xx)
    Sexual Assault, don't do that ****.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I never said I would

ReputationRep:
    Girls love it, thats why. When man rolls up on a peng ting in the club gal knows what mans about.

ReputationRep:
    Girls do it too tbh.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    That rarely happens
    It happens to me every time I go to a club with a fit girl lol. It's like they get jealous and want to ruin your date lmao. It's actually annoying as ****. They always steal my hat if I'm wearing one as well.

And when I'm on my own it doesn't really happen.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.