I'm 17 and I still use Johnson's baby products? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Do you think this is weird...?
    I actually love their products!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by harlowberry)
    Do you think this is weird...?
    I actually love their products!
    I'm with you pal, and appreciably older than you are. I put the baby powder in my undies. Great stuff.

ReputationRep:
    I'm also 17 and same here! Makes my skin so damn soft

ReputationRep:
    Yeh i use the baby lotion because I like how its not heavy and greasy and it doesnt break me out and is good for my sensitive skin!!

ReputationRep:
    Nothing wrong with that. People of all ages use Johnson's baby oil etc! Just because it's gentle enough to use on babies doesn't mean that it's childish for mature people to use it. It's probably good for those with sensitive skin etc.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Nothing wrong with that at all. I have to use their baby shampoo since I have psoriasis

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    My dad uses their Baby Lotion and he's 66

ReputationRep:
    They're very good, gentle products.

I tend to wash dogs with Johnson's baby shampoo.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.