Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Got a question for anyone who wants to listen.

Suppose you're hot (or, some people may say you are, doesn't mean you are to everyone - gotta be politically correct these days) and you send some sexy (but inappropriate, cos every1 knows u've a BF) pics of yourself to a dude OS, who doesn't reply to you for weeks, even tho he normally replies the next day, or very quickly to your emails.

The guy I may be talking about is the critical type, so when he seems something he doesn't like, he takes the piss (he's not, generally, a very nice person and didn't deserve those shots anyway). But he didn't take the piss of my photos. But he also didn't say anything nice about them, or mean.

He just... didn't say anything at all, even though I KNOW he got them (friend of a friend told me)!

What could this mean? Could he be one of those insecure geeks who puts others down to make himself feel great, then when sum1's nice to him, just doesn't reply or say anything much to him/her cos being neutral is the nicest thing he can be?

Or is he just being a bit lazy there? Or busy? I really would like to know, maybe sum1 could help me out with the psyc analysis of this.

Luv Danni

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danni_bella83)
    Got a question for anyone who wants to listen.

Suppose you're hot (or, some people may say you are, doesn't mean you are to everyone - gotta be politically correct these days) and you send some sexy (but inappropriate, cos every1 knows u've a BF) pics of yourself to a dude OS, who doesn't reply to you for weeks, even tho he normally replies the next day, or very quickly to your emails.

The guy I may be talking about is the critical type, so when he seems something he doesn't like, he takes the piss (he's not, generally, a very nice person and didn't deserve those shots anyway). But he didn't take the piss of my photos. But he also didn't say anything nice about them, or mean.

He just... didn't say anything at all, even though I KNOW he got them (friend of a friend told me)!

What could this mean? Could he be one of those insecure geeks who puts others down to make himself feel great, then when sum1's nice to him, just doesn't reply or say anything much to him/her cos being neutral is the nicest thing he can be?

Or is he just being a bit lazy there? Or busy? I really would like to know, maybe sum1 could help me out with the psyc analysis of this.

Luv Danni
    I thought you said you wouldnt do that again, you have none of my sympathy.

Posting all these threads just makes you out to be an attention seeker. IM sorry but it does.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe he just thought you were a minger and was too polite to say anything (havent i seen an almost identicle thread to this before from you?)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by [email protected])
    Maybe he just thought you were a minger and was too polite to say anything (havent i seen an almost identicle thread to this before from you?)
    Almost exactly. And about two or three days ago.

ReputationRep:
    I think he's simply not interested in you and meanwhile doesn't want to hurt your feelings....

ReputationRep:
    maybe he's too afraid to get hurt is he likes you or he doesn't know how to handle it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everdawn)
    Almost exactly. And about two or three days ago.
    Maybe she was too bothered by that...sometimes that kind of stuff can be quite annoying before everything is clear....

ReputationRep:
    Why don't you just post the pics here and we can tell you if you are ugly.

MB

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=danni_bella83]Got a question for anyone who wants to listen.

im gonna help u out not that i think u deserve it. know would you really want to go out with someone you knew cheated on his gf. no you would cos u would worry that they could cheat on you this is why he doesnt want to get hurt someone probably warned you about this and now its happened

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.