Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Ref who no longer wanted his penis (but is a fan of others) Watch

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38871025

I couldnt help but laugh at that headline. I dont know what his man love thing has got to do with anything but Nigel Owens seems to no longer want his willy. (I assume castration is removal of the genitals, correct me if im wrong).

On the contrary to this fella, women do my head in, wouldnt mind being gay myself lol!

ReputationRep:
    He went on to say: "Unless you are happy with who you are, you cannot excel and be the best you can be at whatever you are doing. You cannot enjoy life if you are not happy within yourself."

Wise words.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laomedeia)
    I assume castration is removal of the genitals, correct me if im wrong
    chemical castration is not that, no. It would involve his taking drugs to (entirely) inhibit his sex-drive. His genitals would be in every sense untouched.

ReputationRep:
    How insensitive and completely wrong.

ReputationRep:
    Rugby union appears to have been a sport where gay men are accepted more than football (soccer as the Americans call it).

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.