Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I'm Vegan but I hate animals Watch

ReputationRep:
    I hate them so much that I don't consider them worth eating. I love plants, that's the only reason I'm Vegan.

I literally can't go a day recently without thinking about going hunting.

ReputationRep:
    I was gonna say that your post makes sense but it doesn't. You love plants that's why you're vegan? is that 'cos veganism allegedly results in fewer crops being used therefore fewer of your beloved plants "die"?

also, why do you even love plants? in what way is lettuce lovable for example? and why do you hate animals??

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RainbowMan)
    I was gonna say that your post makes sense but it doesn't. You love plants that's why you're vegan? is that 'cos veganism allegedly results in fewer crops being used therefore fewer of your beloved plants "die"?

also, why do you even love plants? in what way is lettuce lovable for example? and why do you hate animals??
    i don't care about plant death i care about plant survival. as long as they reproduce i'm happy, and i'm thankful for them for providing us with the seeds, nuts and fruits etc. i mainly love plants because they help us breathe, and i believe that the trees govern men. i also just find trees absolutely beautiful.

i hate animals because they are stupid and annoying, they haven't evolved a way to communicate with us, which makes them worthless because we are the dominant species and they need to communicate to us for them to convince us they're worth keeping alive. they are just too dumb to deserve to live. domesticated animals need to be wiped out imo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mistletoe)
    i don't care about plant death i care about plant survival. as long as they reproduce i'm happy, and i'm thankful for them for providing us with the seeds, nuts and fruits etc. i mainly love plants because they help us breathe, and i believe that the trees govern men. i also just find trees absolutely beautiful.

i hate animals because they are stupid and annoying, they haven't evolved a way to communicate with us, which makes them worthless because we are the dominant species and they need to communicate to us for them to convince us they're worth keeping alive. they are just too dumb to deserve to live. domesticated animals need to be wiped out imo.
    :indiff:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RainbowMan)
    :indiff:
    dreams are messages from the trees. the night is when they struggle to survive, every night the trees wonder "where has the sun gone?" and so they call out to us, telling us what we need to do to ensure their survival.

ReputationRep:
    They taste nice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ua3142)
    They taste nice
    it's really weird because when you're vegan you see humans eating other animals as a form of cannibalism, it just doesn't look right at all, it's like you're all absolutely crazy, like a subspecies of vegans that has no chance of survival because of its retarded behaviour.

no offence intended.

ReputationRep:
    it's really weird because when you're vegan you see humans eating other animals as a form of cannibalism, it just doesn't look right at all, it's like you're all absolutely crazy, like a subspecies of vegans that has no chance of survival because of its retarded behaviour.

no offence intended.
    Lol no offense taken, I have friends who are vegan

ReputationRep:
    " i care about plant survival"

*eats plants*

K.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drunk Punx)
    " i care about plant survival"

*eats plants*

K.
    species survival not individual survival you muppet

ReputationRep:
    species survival not individual survival you muppet
    But the same applies to animals, surely? If eating one plant isn't going to hurt the survival of the species, then neither is eating one cow.

Of course, if everyone was vegetarian and nobody ate meat then there's always the possibility that certain plant species would be wiped out, just like certain animal species have been wiped out due to human activity.

ReputationRep:
    Your posts have become very peculiar lately.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    boring attempt :yawn:
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    A not-so-subtle attempt at announcing that you are vegan.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.