Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Greetings everyone,

I'm looking for some information about 6th form colleges in England. While browsing their websites, I find that there is virtually no information about university admission results of their graduates. I wonder if this kind of information is somehow classified(if not, how can I find out?)? Or if it's just that I haven't come across a school that actually publishes it on its website?

Thanks for your attention.
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    It might be something in a prospectus but otherwise I think it's not the easiest data to find,maybe look at a level pass rates instead.

ReputationRep:
    Ask them for it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by claireestelle)
    It might be something in a prospectus but otherwise I think it's not the easiest data to find,maybe look at a level pass rates instead.
    Thanks for your reply, you've been most insightful as I've just come across a prospectus and found a brief mention about the percentage of students that went successfully into their applied universities. Although the more detailed information (like how many to oxbridge) is indeed hard to find. I've already turned to A-Level performance statistics, which is suggested by you. It's quite handy since the British Government has published a massive table containing such information.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willy Pete)
    Ask them for it?
    Well I might be doing this later, after first finding some schools from some 4k total...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DasVolk)
    Well I might be doing this later, after first finding some schools from some 4k total...
    Yeah, probably best to narrow your search first.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willy Pete)
    Yeah, probably best to narrow your search first.
    Well I hope my eyes can still see after I've gone through that entire table...
    BTW I love your avatar, it's terrific!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.