Jahgo
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
So I applied to Exeter in October and I still haven't heard back. I applied to the school of biology, and I'm and international student. All my other uni's got back to me months ago, but I kinda need to hear from Exeter soon because I'm visiting the UK in March and don't want to bother visiting Exeter if I'm not going to get in. Can anyone tell me when Exeter usually replies to overseas student or biology applicants? Would it be worth emailing or calling them to ask? Thanks
Walkerscrisps1
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi, I also applied for Exeter. I applied in Exercise and Sport Science and they did take longer than all of the other universities to reply. I did get accepted and got a response late January. Hopefully you get yours soon.
horizon0
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I applied for marine biology, and Exeter was the last to reply to me also. My offer came about a month after I had received offers from all the other unis. I applied late September.
The_Herbivore
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Give it a couple of weeks, then email the admissions team. I haven't had my offer for biology yet either
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (22)
17.74%
I'm not sure (2)
1.61%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (39)
31.45%
I have already dropped out (3)
2.42%
I'm not a current university student (58)
46.77%

Watched Threads