Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I saw one I was doing my poster day and there must have been an exam going on in another building so I went to the loo in other building when i took a break for lunch and in the cubicle taped to the door were all these pages of photo copied notes I thought that was quite ingenious although wrong (don't cheat kids) what have you guys seen?
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by jonathanemptage)
    I saw one I was doing my poster day and there must have been an exam going on in another building so I went to the loo in other building when i took a break for lunch and in the cubicle taped to the door were all these pages of photo copied notes I thought that was quite ingenious although wrong (don't cheat kids) what have you guys seen?
    I was in a midterm test (the type where you're in a classroom rather than an exam hall) and because there are 360 of us in first year across 2 or 3 classrooms, we sat together with one seat of space inbetween us and each of us had 2 or 3 pieces of paper to spread out with the space to have.. but anyway I saw people taking advantage of being close to eachother, it was made too easy

ReputationRep:
    I've seen people cheat in many exams. I've also seen invigilators clock cheaters and not do anything about it. It's crazy. Some people are so blatant with their cheating, others have told me that they write notes on their body and check them when they take a bathroom break (we're allowed to leave the room to use the bathroom at my uni).

ReputationRep:
    There were people in my class who had to take their A2 politics exams late, due to I think a clash with their AS history retakes. The politics paper questions were sent to one of their smartwatches, by a classmate, for them to revise during the hour or two gap between the two papers - as they were kept in a seperate room with invigilators. The result: they still all flopped and had to access university through clearing. Fail.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.