Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi. Has anyone received their offer yet to do Law at Bristol 2017?
    Beginning to wonder if no news is bad news in this case???
    Hope not!

ReputationRep:
    No, i'm still waiting. All my other choices have replied so i'm getting a little impatient! I'm not sure we should be reading too much into not having heard anything yet - Bristol overall, and particularly Bristol Law, is notorious for being one of the slowest to decide. However I have heard that if your LNAT score is well below their base line then they will give you a pretty immediate rejection, as a couple of people i know have, so i'm hoping that it couldn't have gone that atrociously!

ReputationRep:
    Phew!

Thanks for making me feel better!

Good luck.

ReputationRep:
    hey guys! i'm still waiting too and getting so worried as theyre my top choice! aah

ReputationRep:
    Mine too! Arghhhhh!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NikkiJC)
    Mine too! Arghhhhh!
    ooh we have the same name hahah (diff spelling). what are your AS grades and A2 predicitons ??x

ReputationRep:
    I have received a Bristol offer for law back in December. Typical condition, AAA or A*AB.

ReputationRep:
    Still waiting as well, I guess we'll know our LNAT scores before we hear...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nkavanagh1)
    Still waiting as well, I guess we'll know our LNAT scores before we hear...
    seems like it! if theyre gonna reject me i wish they'd do it already..agh

ReputationRep:
    has anyone heard about anyone getting rejected yet?

ReputationRep:
    I know two people who were rejected around early-mid January, but nothing since!

ReputationRep:
    hey guys what were your LNAT scores? im seeing so many more people getting offers now ffs ahahha

ReputationRep:
    i got my bristol offer earlier in january! if it's any consolation, my lnat scores weren't that good - i got a 25.

ReputationRep:
    If you applied back in Oct or Nov and havnt heard, its worth you checking that they have your LNAT score.

If there is any discrepancy between name spelling, UCAS number or which Unis you said you were applying to, its possible that your LNAT hasnt been matched with your application.

Just email them with your LNAT id and UCAS number to make sure.

ReputationRep:
    Just got rejected by Bristol

ReputationRep:
    Just got rejected from Bristol this morning. My GCSEs weren't great, LNAT was literally average and my AS/A2 predicted were also average compared to most of the other applicants. Gutted but I'll reapply next year!

ReputationRep:
    Just got an offer from Bristol, I did really average in my LNAT (I got 21), had AAA predictions and ABB at AS, if that gives any consolation

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by isymoir)
    Just got an offer from Bristol, I did really average in my LNAT (I got 21), had AAA predictions and ABB at AS, if that gives any consolation
    What were your GCSEs?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by esmenich)
    What were your GCSEs?
    6A*s, 3As and 2Bs

ReputationRep:
    received a rejection on friday, average LNAT at 21, A*AA predictions, 9A's 3C's at GCSE's. not too fussed as i know i'll firm birmingham

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.