Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Got a girl that really likes me, we had sex but I don't like her as much Watch

Hello,

I got an ex girlfriend that I lost my virginity to a few days ago. She's under the impression that if we keep on having sex I'll get back with her.
    She's a really good girl and I'm sexually attracted to her but she's abit crazy. She's crazy about me. Half of me is happy to stay friends with benefits with her but the other half is like I should really just leave her. But then she'd feel like she'd been used since we ****ed days ago.

I got mixed feelings about her. I don't want to be with her but I want to have more sex. And she knows that, she's just hoping I change my mind the more we do ****.

What do I do. From a girls perspective what would you prefer I do if you were my ex? Or is there anyone that will just give advice to me? Thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Hello,

I got an ex girlfriend that I lost my virginity to a few days ago. She's under the impression that if we keep on having sex I'll get back with her.
    She's a really good girl and I'm sexually attracted to her but she's abit crazy. She's crazy about me. Half of me is happy to stay friends with benefits with her but the other half is like I should really just leave her. But then she'd feel like she'd been used since we ****ed days ago.

I got mixed feelings about her. I don't want to be with her but I want to have more sex. And she knows that, she's just hoping I change my mind the more we do ****.

What do I do. From a girls perspective what would you prefer I do if you were my ex? Or is there anyone that will just give advice to me? Thank you
    Cool story akhi

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Hello,

I was in the same situation, and I chose the FWB approach. But I made it clear that we weren't in a relationship. It helps a lot that now we live in different cities, and it's difficult for one of us to become too emotionally dependant on the other.

If you think being just FWB with you will hurt her in the long term, cut it off now. Even though it's in theory her responsibility to manage her own emotions, it's very difficult in practice for her to make the decision to leave you for her own good.

Don't let the fact that she feels used emotionally blackmail you into getting into a relationship with her. You never promised a relationship and having sex doesn't oblige you to enter one.

ReputationRep:
    Just simply tell her that you are not looking for any relationships, no strings attached, and that it'll work out best for both of them if it was that way.

If she says yes: you get sex.

If she says no: you get away from potential girl trouble.

Unless you want to have sex with her that much that you'd rather be with her just for that, then it's a win-win scenario.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Just use her for sex on the weekends

ReputationRep:
    from a girl's perspective, i wouldn't mind being just friends with benefits in general, but if i loved someone I probably would either want a relationship or nothing. if you know you won't grow much feelings for her and that's what she hopes for, please leave her. otherwise she'll just get hurt, it'll be awkward, you'll feel bad

ReputationRep:
    Tell her that if she gives you brain then you'll pay her tuition

ReputationRep:
    As you've changed your mind, its clear you need to tell her.
    She's gonna try to make it a relationship bc thats what it felt like before or she felt it was heading towards that.
    I suggest you cut ties with her bc a FWB may hurt her and confuse her, she's clearly got feelings and you just ain't feeling it, so i suggest you tell what you feel and keep it distant bc at the end of the day you aren't being a good human being using her and she's blindly crazy about you doesn't help it and she's going to be left even more heartbroken if she realises later on the more you've used her for sex.

She may want to be friends but dont expect that that will happen, she might just cut ties

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 5, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.