Turn on thread page Beta

Anyone been to the UEA foundation year pharmacy interview? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi
    As the title mentioned,any advice?or how was it like?

ReputationRep:
    Hi I had mine yesterday! The way mine worked was that we were in three groups, A B and C and we rotated round between a group exercise (observed) an interview and a demonstration. In the groups was a mix of foundation year, MPharm and MPharm with a placement year!
    A few scenario based questions so any knowledge on community pharmacy would be good.
    They say you hear back after a week maximum which is good! Staff were friendly and students were brill! Happy to answer any questions- so take a notebook and pen X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pharmacist111)
    Hi I had mine yesterday! The way mine worked was that we were in three groups, A B and C and we rotated round between a group exercise (observed) an interview and a demonstration. In the groups was a mix of foundation year, MPharm and MPharm with a placement year!
    A few scenario based questions so any knowledge on community pharmacy would be good.
    They say you hear back after a week maximum which is good! Staff were friendly and students were brill! Happy to answer any questions- so take a notebook and pen X
    You are the only one answer me,
    I will definitely go over the knowledge on community pharmacy, thank you for the information.
    UEA is the one I really want to do good, Fingers cross.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.