The Student Room Group

Anyone been to the UEA foundation year pharmacy interview?

Hi
As the title mentioned,any advice?or how was it like?
Hi I had mine yesterday! The way mine worked was that we were in three groups, A B and C and we rotated round between a group exercise (observed) an interview and a demonstration. In the groups was a mix of foundation year, MPharm and MPharm with a placement year!
A few scenario based questions so any knowledge on community pharmacy would be good.
They say you hear back after a week maximum which is good! Staff were friendly and students were brill! Happy to answer any questions- so take a notebook and pen X
Reply 2
Original post by Pharmacist111
Hi I had mine yesterday! The way mine worked was that we were in three groups, A B and C and we rotated round between a group exercise (observed) an interview and a demonstration. In the groups was a mix of foundation year, MPharm and MPharm with a placement year!
A few scenario based questions so any knowledge on community pharmacy would be good.
They say you hear back after a week maximum which is good! Staff were friendly and students were brill! Happy to answer any questions- so take a notebook and pen X

You are the only one answer me, :h:
I will definitely go over the knowledge on community pharmacy, thank you for the information.
UEA is the one I really want to do good, Fingers cross.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending