The Student Room Group

are there any signs a girl likes you?

I feel its impossible to tell, just had a look a some websites and some say some stupid things

' she asks for you name'

back to the point, a lot of signs you can relate to something a close friend does.

Anyway would you guys say this is a sign?

She faces her body and feet towards me when we talk.

Friday at uni, we were stood as a group. (I didnt talk becuase I had lost my voice). A another girl mentioned me, a little joke. The girl I liked turned he whole body to see what I was going to say.
Usually it's a dead giveaway if she tells you she likes you.
there are many little clues to look out for, almost all of which the young lady will be unaware of:

i) lip nibble.... the lower lip is drawn under the top teeth

ii) nostril flare ... flaring of nostrils and deep breath

iii) pupil dilation... dilation of pupils to over 1cm in diameter

iv) release of pheromones... these love chemicals can waft several hundred meters
Reply 3
Looking out for "signs" is a waste of time. If you flirt with her and she reciprocates or if you ask her out on a date and she says yes, then that's the best indicator.
Reply 4
Original post by UWS
Looking out for "signs" is a waste of time. If you flirt with her and she reciprocates or if you ask her out on a date and she says yes, then that's the best indicator.

So if I tease her and she does it back?
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
So if I tease her and she does it back?

Tease her how? Provide an example.
Reply 6
Original post by UWS
Tease her how? Provide an example.

Just general things about her? Fun things and safe.

Like tease her about her obsession with fashion.
Reply 7
Just general things about her? Fun things and safe.

Like tease her about her obsession with fashion.

Ah a bit of playful banter, yeah that is fine but don't overdo it. You don't really want to be that guy who is the joker and is just there to be funny, you do need to try and make it more flirty as well. If she likes fashion, try to say how good she looks or a feature about her that you really like.
Reply 8
Original post by UWS
Ah a bit of playful banter, yeah that is fine but don't overdo it. You don't really want to be that guy who is the joker and is just there to be funny, you do need to try and make it more flirty as well. If she likes fashion, try to say how good she looks or a feature about her that you really like.

Yeah just play full stuff, she does it back to me. And most of the time she starts it. Teasing is a good way to flirt, cos not many guys will tease girls. Obvs I'm not just making fun of myself so I won't look like the clown. I will mix it up and give a complement here and there.

What other ways are there to show interest. Get caught looking at her
Reply 9
Yeah just play full stuff, she does it back to me. And most of the time she starts it. Teasing is a good way to flirt, cos not many guys will tease girls. Obvs I'm not just making fun of myself so I won't look like the clown. I will mix it up and give a complement here and there.

What other ways are there to show interest. Get caught looking at her

Flirt with her.

Spend time with her, so ask her out to do things together.
I feel its impossible to tell, just had a look a some websites and some say some stupid things

' she asks for you name'

back to the point, a lot of signs you can relate to something a close friend does.

Anyway would you guys say this is a sign?

She faces her body and feet towards me when we talk.

Friday at uni, we were stood as a group. (I didnt talk becuase I had lost my voice). A another girl mentioned me, a little joke. The girl I liked turned he whole body to see what I was going to say.

She tries to smell your farts. :colondollar:
Original post by UWS
Flirt with her.

Spend time with her, so ask her out to do things together.

"Very Important Poster"

You've been promoted, impressive. :biggrin:
Reply 12
Original post by Newbie_noob

"Very Important Poster"

You've been promoted, impressive. :biggrin:

Thanks lol. Not quite a promotion like a moderator, but it's gold and I like it :biggrin:

The link above shall reveal all in one image.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending