Turn on thread page Beta

Which decade was better, the 90's or the 00's watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fleky6910)
    You do know the tory budget was used, Blair was also a neoliberal!
    I know, but this decade has been terrible. In terms of music, culture, and everything else.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RedManc)
    I know, but this decade has been terrible. In terms of music, culture, and everything else.
    ok , lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fleky6910)
    ok , lol.
    And the political climate was more stable

ReputationRep:
    The music of today is great imo lol. I think people have negative feelings towards current music because there are no memories attached to the songs yet, which usually make them better in many people's eyes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rex Onocrotalus)
    The music of today is great imo lol. I think people have negative feelings towards current music because there are no memories attached to the songs yet, which usually make them better in many people's eyes.
    I don't really like today's music, as I don't like Pop. There is no alternative or indie rock, which is my favourite genre. I have to listen to music from the late 90's to 2009.

ReputationRep:
    I don't really like today's music, as I don't like Pop. There is no alternative or indie rock, which is my favourite genre. I have to listen to music from the late 90's to 2009.
    Fair enough, I like pop which probably explains it. There must be some indie rock or alternative still around though!! You have to search and experiment

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.