Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

18+ concert..... PLZ READ Watch

ReputationRep:
    So there's a concert in Kamio, London. On that exact day of the concert I turn exactly 17, do they strictly check for any sort of IDs or passports? The event starts from 8pm to 1am, will I need any fake IDs from another mate? There are about 100+ people going.

Also if you're wondering what I look like i look quite older for my age.
    Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've never been to Kamio but most venues check IDs as procedure, regardless of how old you look.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by db10)
    I've never been to Kamio but most venues check IDs as procedure, regardless of how old you look.
    So I have no chance then :/ Unless i bring some fake ID, I don't even have any sort of IDs myself that shows my birth date.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    A college ID might do
    • TSR Support Team

(Original post by shottawa)
    So there's a concert in Kamio, London. On that exact day of the concert I turn exactly 17, do they strictly check for any sort of IDs or passports? The event starts from 8pm to 1am, will I need any fake IDs from another mate? There are about 100+ people going.

Also if you're wondering what I look like i look quite older for my age.
    Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Any sort of concert venue no matter what are very strict with ID checking, plus if you tried entering with a fake ID you are breaking the law.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by markovchain17)
    A college ID might do
    My sixth form ID doesn't show my birth date though :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rock Fan)
    Any sort of concert venue no matter what are very strict with ID checking, plus if you tried entering with a fake ID you are breaking the law.
    Oh okay, I really wanted to go, i wont risk it then lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    get an NUS card, you can lie about it and some smaller venues/pubs take them

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.