Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saf!)
    paedophile?..........anyway if ever looked at islma proply you'd see that it's one religion that actually makes sense
    paedophile yes, the evidence is overwhelming that he had sex with a 9 year old. I suspect there are some good attacks on that fact, but I've not seen any in this thread.

Your second comment is rather unhelpful.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishpaste)
    paedophile yes, the evidence is overwhelming that he had sex with a 9 year old. I suspect there are some good attacks on that fact, but I've not seen any in this thread.

Your second comment is rather unhelpful.
    You are making rather wild and serious accusations here, don't you think? Have you even done any research on reliable sites? It is the first that I have heard of such absurd ideas, and surely if this "evidence" was true it would have come out in the media?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by miss_piddles)
    You are making rather wild and serious accusations here, don't you think? Have you even done any research on reliable sites? It is the first that I have heard of such absurd ideas, and surely if this "evidence" was true it would have come out in the media?
    Yes, when I said

I suspect there are some good attacks on that fact, but I've not seen any in this thread.
    I was inviting people to come and tear it to shreds. But I don't think it's that absurd. It's not a particularly new claim. I posted references to Hadiths, which people can research in order to begin disputing my claim.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishpaste)
    Yes, when I said

I was inviting people to come and tear it to shreds. But I don't think it's that absurd. It's not a particularly new claim. I posted references to Hadiths, which people can research in order to begin disputing my claim.
    So when did this claim first come to light?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by miss_piddles)
    So when did this claim first come to light?
    Not sure. Type "muhammed" and "ayesha" into google, there's gazillions of discussions of it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by giordano)
    OK, let's repeat it once more: Surah 4 (An-Nisa) of the Holy Quran advises husbands to beat up disobedient wives, if other corrective methods fail. You can check at http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/quran/004.qmt.html.

Of course not only Muslims beat wives, but the Quran is supposed to be the word of God!
    Giordano just go on read what I said properley, and it would also be a help if you took the meaning from someone that understands the Quran properly. Beat up, beat up for gods sake, you are so ignorant.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vortex_199)
    Giordano , you are so ignorant.
    Well, nobody's perfect

ReputationRep:
    www.submission.com isnt an atual islamic website ... its propoganda against islam ...

i have a whole list of sites that are jus propoganda ... we ove here in uae had a pretty big article about em to avoid em . all of em are blocked here n e way ...

ill list them up if i can find a copy of tht article online

chck gulfnews.com or sumthing and search ... the list mite come up

some i found on the net are
    http://p081.ezboard.com/fhinduunityh...ttopics?page=1

http://www.hinduunity.org

http://www.apostatesofislam.com

www.dj-gaurav.com/main.html

the last oneisnt anti islamic ... jus made my a racsist indian who hates pakis .... thnkfully not all indians are like him

ReputationRep:
    http://www.threeworldwars.com/f/radi...c-websites.htm

stay awat from these sites to ... there supposedly run by al qaeda members so theyre pretty much anti-everything-but-us websites ...

most educated muslims dont agree tht ppl like bin laden can be even called a human let alone msulim ... so its pretty much all **** on em

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by infekt)
    www.submission.com isnt an atual islamic website ... its propoganda against islam ...

i have a whole list of sites that are jus propoganda ... we ove here in uae had a pretty big article about em to avoid em . all of em are blocked here n e way ...

ill list them up if i can find a copy of tht article online

chck gulfnews.com or sumthing and search ... the list mite come up

some i found on the net are
    http://p081.ezboard.com/fhinduunityh...ttopics?page=1

http://www.hinduunity.org

http://www.apostatesofislam.com

www.dj-gaurav.com/main.html

the last oneisnt anti islamic ... jus made my a racsist indian who hates pakis .... thnkfully not all indians are like him
    Thanks for the links, they are very useful. Why should we keep away from those sites? surely everyone in here is capable of thinking with his own head?

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the links, they are very useful. Why should we keep away from those sites? surely everyone in here is capable of thinking with his own head?
    some ppl wont realise the difference between wrong and right if they havent seen both ... there are very few ppl on here who understand islamic concepts ... looking at these sites will only lead ppl to belive tht they are rite

idiot

ReputationRep:
    some ppl wont realise the difference between wrong and right if they havent seen both ... there are very few ppl on here who understand islamic concepts ... looking at these sites will only lead ppl to belive tht they are rite

idiot
    Agreed..u see within Islam itself there are many braches (firqay)...some of which appear to be Islamic but are actually doing alot of damage to Islam...
    This is one of the signs of the nearing of the day of Qiyammat that in Islam there will be 73 different branches only of which 1 will be correct and will be following directly the Quran and sunnah, the remaining 72 will be very similar to shirk...
    So, when using vast media such as the net we have to have a religious person there to guide us that whether we are looking at the right stuff or not...
    Again, its the work of the anti-islamists who claim to be muslims but actually aren't!..its very similar to doing shirk!!!! :eek:

ReputationRep:

idiot
    Nice signature

ReputationRep:
    Giordano just go on read what I said properley, and it would also be a help if you took the meaning from someone that understands the Quran properly. Beat up, beat up for gods sake, you are so ignorant.

And the proper understanding is of course the one that your imam told you at your local mosque?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rose in Bloom)
    Agreed..u see within Islam itself there are many braches (firqay)...some of which appear to be Islamic but are actually doing alot of damage to Islam...
    This is one of the signs of the nearing of the day of Qiyammat that in Islam there will be 73 different branches only of which 1 will be correct and will be following directly the Quran and sunnah, the remaining 72 will be very similar to shirk...
    So, when using vast media such as the net we have to have a religious person there to guide us that whether we are looking at the right stuff or not...
    How can we be sure that the "religious person" guiding us does not belong to one the 72 shirk branches? By using our own head. So it boils down to the same as using our head in the first place

ReputationRep:
    How can we be sure that the "religious person" guiding us does not belong to one the 72 shirk branches? By using our own head. So it boils down to the same as using our head in the first place
    ok, fair point...
    I personally avoid any Islam related internet sites unless I am 100% sure and my father has checked it..
    We are too young to judge anything cuz our islamic knowledge and practice way to lttle in comparison to the mashaiek (scholars of Islam- Aalim)...u can also ask them if what u r pursuing is correct or not...

ReputationRep:
    Well I'm not sure if a religious person would help really. Islam is an interesting animal you see, it cannot be interpreted like Christianity, you just take it literally. Take it, or leave it. Actually Islamic theology isn't really theology at all because the only thing you have to do is learn the whole book by heart, somewhat like a parrot. If you've learnt it all by heart-you are a fantastic scholar.

ReputationRep:
    The bible itself is a story book, you take it literally... though it is not reliable and has succumed to tampering...

ReputationRep:
    The trinity makes so sense and is illogical, it teaches 3 Gods... or it teaches that 3 Gods make one God... totally illogical.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jason0506)
    Well I'm not sure if a religious person would help really. Islam is an interesting animal you see, it cannot be interpreted like Christianity, you just take it literally. Take it, or leave it. Actually Islamic theology isn't really theology at all because the only thing you have to do is learn the whole book by heart, somewhat like a parrot. If you've learnt it all by heart-you are a fantastic scholar.
    U r wrong abt the parrot thing...Inorder to become an Islamic scholar u have to learn the Quran in depth, learn all the 7 books of hadith and understand them and also learn fiqh....Aalims realy sacrifice their lives for this and spend more than 8 years gaining all this knowledge...They are greatly respected by muslims....so plz don't say anything offensive as I am sure christians won't like anyone to offend thier bishops and popes

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.