aristotlean
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hey,
I'm starting to revise for Mocks and I realised I don't know anything websites to help with revision for Plato and Aristotle. I was wondering if any of you knew any websites to help with this?
P.S I found an article on blogger to help with Plato if anyone needs help:
thatalevelstudentblog.blogspot.co.uk
Black Rose
  • Study Helper
Badges: 21
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by aristotlean)
Hey,
I'm starting to revise for Mocks and I realised I don't know anything websites to help with revision for Plato and Aristotle. I was wondering if any of you knew any websites to help with this?
P.S I found an article on blogger to help with Plato if anyone needs help:
thatalevelstudentblog.blogspot.co.uk
I don't know of any website unfortunately, when I did philosophy last year I just stuck to books and chapters given by my teacher. However, you could see if there's anything helpful in TSR's revision tools here? https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/g/r...ic%5B%5D=Plato
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (211)
43.69%
I'm worried that I'm not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (56)
11.59%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (36)
7.45%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as 'lesser' because I didn't take exams (103)
21.33%
I don't think that receiving these grades will impact my future (50)
10.35%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (27)
5.59%

Watched Threads