Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Is 16 too young to get nipple piercing? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A-LJLB)
    You don't have the right to call somebody a whore because of something they want :rofl:
    Which law prevents this?

I do honestly believe they are whorish as anything, she wanted opinions, I gave her mine. You gave me yours. Ok fine then :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dat Tall Guy)
    Which law prevents this?

I do honestly believe they are whorish as anything, she wanted opinions, I gave her mine. You gave me yours. Ok fine then :lol:
    Don't call her a whore. It's just nasty. End of.
    Phrase it differently next time, you were just being a ****.

ReputationRep:
    Don't call her a whore. It's just nasty. End of.
    Phrase it differently next time, you were just being a ****.
    How is it considerate of her feelings to lie to her and tell her I think it's perfectly ok? Lots of guys think this, they might not say it to you for fear of being ostracized but someone has got to tell her. If she still wants it, go for it, her body her choice, but it is pretty slutty

ReputationRep:
    How is it considerate of her feelings to lie to her and tell her I think it's perfectly ok? Lots of guys think this, they might not say it to you for fear of being ostracized but someone has got to tell her. If she still wants it, go for it, her body her choice, but it is pretty slutty
    Having said that though, for all you know OP may be the most monogamous person ever and only reserve the slutiness in the bedroom with a boyfriend, as opposed to some ONS.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsSheldonCooper)
    Having said that though, for all you know OP may be the most monogamous person ever and only reserve the slutiness in the bedroom with a boyfriend, as opposed to some ONS.
    Or not. I'm not calling her a slut (well, kind of), the action itself is pretty slutty.

ReputationRep:
    Did your mum teach you to become a judgemental prick or something?
    Why tf does a 16yo need a nipple piercing? Yes, it's perfectly acceptable to judge a child wanting their tits pierced.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by STEMisSuperior.)
    Why tf does a 16yo need a nipple piercing? Yes, it's perfectly acceptable to judge a child wanting their tits pierced.
    Nah.

ReputationRep:
    "In my opinion I don't like them"
    Not "if you do it you're a whore"

ReputationRep:
    If it'll make you happy then sure.

Why not.

ReputationRep:
    No thanks

ReputationRep:
    smh stop putting this kind of "women are free to do what they like" standards on 16yos. I bet people like you also thinking getting pregnant at 16 is fine too.

ReputationRep:
    There is no legal age of consent for body piercing, and so it's legal for someone under the age of 18 to have a piercing as long as they have consented to it. Children under the age of 16 can't legally consent to a genital (or in the case of girls, nipple) piercing, as it's considered to be indecent assault. There are no plans to introduce an age of consent for body piercing in any areas other than the genitals, although some local authorities have introduced recommendations about the ages at which a person can have specific body piercings.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by STEMisSuperior.)
    smh stop putting this kind of "women are free to do what they like" standards on 16yos. I bet people like you also thinking getting pregnant at 16 is fine too.
    Yep definitely

ReputationRep:
    My gf recently took hers off again, thank God.

Why do you want one?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shiba_Inu)
    Hey,

I am a 16 year old female and I was wondering you guys opinions on nipple piercings on 16 year olds. I know a piercing shop that will do it so thats not an issue.

I want both done, mostly to correct my inverted nipples.

Opinions?
    16 is a proper age in my honest opinion. And for another thing: who cares? and if there is a piercing shop which offers piercings for people at the age of 16, it should not be considered as a problem of yur own.

If you have a bad conscience: talk about that with your parents.

ReputationRep:
    It's illegal to have it done under the age of 18 by UK law. I've check at the shops myself. Nipple peircing is a sexual peircing like a tongue. If you was male you would be allowed at 16 because that's not a private area for a boy. Sorry. The shop you're looking at is clearly illegal.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.