Turn on thread page Beta

Need help with my Independent Research Project!!! watch

    • Thread Starter

    I am currently studying on an Access to HE course. I need to do a IRP, (Independent research project) that relates to the degree that I will be doing at Uni, (Building Surveying)

    It has to be a question or a hypothesis in the field of the built environment. Advantages/disadvantages etc..... Any advice?!
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 5, 2017
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.