Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

why is this boy sext me on snapchat only? Watch

Everyday he talks to me in a friendly way over whatsapp, and after midnight everyday he will switch to texting me on snapchat and talk really dirtily to me, telling me what he wants to do to me, asking if I want nudes, sending me pictures of his abs, you get the idea.

Why do you think he switches from whatsapp mid-convo to being really sexual on snapchat only? I just think it's weird and doesn't make sense. Maybe because messages don't stay on snapchat like they do on whatsapp, although he could just delete our conversation, I'm confused

ReputationRep:
    Because if he's sending nudes he probably doesn't want them saved on your phone permanently.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah convos instantly disappear. Maybe he's hiding something. hm

(Original post by DziNe)
    Because if he's sending nudes he probably doesn't want them saved on your phone permanently.
    Oh no he didn't actually send me the nudes because I told him I'm not interested in seeing them, I don't even like the guy like that yet he insists on spamming me with pictures of his body, saying things like 'I know you want my body' and saying really rude things to me. I just think it's weird!

(Original post by saraxh)
    Yeah convos instantly disappear. Maybe he's hiding something. hm
    Yeah exactly, it's just weird him saying 'hello how are you?' via whatsapp then going to snapchat directly after and saying something really out there. I think he knows he's being really creepy and pervy to me in general and so he's trying to hide all evidence of it.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Everyday he talks to me in a friendly way over whatsapp, and after midnight everyday he will switch to texting me on snapchat and talk really dirtily to me, telling me what he wants to do to me, asking if I want nudes, sending me pictures of his abs, you get the idea.

Why do you think he switches from whatsapp mid-convo to being really sexual on snapchat only? I just think it's weird and doesn't make sense. Maybe because messages don't stay on snapchat like they do on whatsapp, although he could just delete our conversation, I'm confused
    Because he's a f***boy.
    I would stop messaging him if I were you.

(Original post by LeCroissant)
    Because he's a f***boy.
    I would stop messaging him if I were you.
    Yes he is a f***boy, I've unfriended him and blocked him on all of my social media accounts. He was always begging to meet up everyday too, insisting sometimes and asking me twice a day if I could call him (declined), I was running out of excuses to give him, but I couldn't bring myself to say look I don't like you in case I bumped into him as he lives close by! :P
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Yes he is a f***boy, I've unfriended him and blocked him on all of my social media accounts. He was always begging to meet up everyday too, insisting sometimes and asking me twice a day if I could call him (declined), I was running out of excuses to give him, but I couldn't bring myself to say look I don't like you in case I bumped into him as he lives close by! :P
    YES!!! I don't know you but you have no idea how happy I am to read this 😁
    This is the right thing to do and I wish more people in simular situations would do the same thing!!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 5, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.