Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dar1706)
    Thank you so much! Good luck all of us!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah, it would be great if everyone here was taken ;-)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skyolor)
    Yeah, it would be great if everyone here was taken ;-)
    Definitely!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hope the same guys ))

good luck to all of us !!!!

ReputationRep:
    If anyone gets anynews,please tell us here ;-)

ReputationRep:
    Finger crossed for each of us! Sounds like you all deserve to be accepted

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by akkad)
    Hello guys I've just notice a very tiny red chalk crumbs on the first page of my portfolio ! :/ :/ :/
    Should I start feeling bad or what? O.o
    Don't worry! As long as it's not actually dirt or food or something I doubt they'll mind at all

ReputationRep:
    good luck everyone!
    I've applied for the diagnostic mode but haven't heard back yet :/// REALLY stressing over it now because people are beginning to hear back :0

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ninasophia99)
    good luck everyone!
    I've applied for the diagnostic mode but haven't heard back yet :/// REALLY stressing over it now because people are beginning to hear back :0
    do you know someone who has just heard something back ?

I think you can stay calm for today because it's Sunday and they'll start tomorrow probably

atm I'm so stressed too

PS Have you applied from uk right ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leoncoil)
    do you know someone who has just heard something back ?

I think you can stay calm for today because it's Sunday and they'll start tomorrow probably

atm I'm so stressed too

PS Have you applied from uk right ?
    Yep, I'm in the UK - London.
    I know someone who's been rejected, but don't think I know of anyone who's been accepted yet.
    I read through some TSR forums from last year though, and this is around the date last year that they started sending out acceptances (and rejections), so should be soon.
    I hate the waiting but I think you're right - they won't send anything out on a Sunday. Only a few days left and we'll all know!
    Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Ah ok ok ))

so yes some days left

Good Luck to you too !!!

ReputationRep:
    I am going to die from stress soon ! :-/

ReputationRep:
    I am going to die from stress soon ! :-/
    OMG SAME!! Can they please email us!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yep, I'm in the UK - London.
    I know someone who's been rejected, but don't think I know of anyone who's been accepted yet.
    I read through some TSR forums from last year though, and this is around the date last year that they started sending out acceptances (and rejections), so should be soon.
    I hate the waiting but I think you're right - they won't send anything out on a Sunday. Only a few days left and we'll all know!
    Good luck!
    Yeah OMG! This morning I was re-reading last year's thread and most of them got they're results at 5:30PM. The 26th last year was on a Saturday. Did the person who got rejected find out today or...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah OMG! This morning I was re-reading last year's thread and most of them got they're results at 5:30PM. The 26th last year was on a Saturday. Did the person who got rejected find out today or...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I was doing the exact same thing last night lol.
    They do send thing on Sunday though I got my answers from the BA last Sunday ;-)

ReputationRep:
    They do send thing on Sunday though I got my answers from the BA last Sunday ;-)
    Well crap! Did you get in??

ReputationRep:
    #TeamNervous 😂 it could be at ANYTIME!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Dar1706;70675328]Yeah OMG! This morning I was re-reading last year's thread and most of them got they're results at 5:30PM. The 26th last year was on a Saturday. Did the person who got rejected find out today or...

No, I think they found out last week sometime. I'm not sure if that means they're sending out rejections first...? Bloody scary lmao

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=ninasophia99;70675472]

No, I think they found out last week sometime. I'm not sure if that means they're sending out rejections first...? Bloody scary lmao
    They send out rejection and acceptance emails at the same time! I'm internally screaming!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=ninasophia99;70675472]

Is the person from the UK?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Dar1706;70675564]

Is the person from the UK?

Yep, London

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    University of the Arts London resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.