Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ninasophia99)
    Either way tho, we'll know in the next few days... 😰
    *Cries like a toddler* I WANT THE RESULTS NOW! LOL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dar1706)
    I'm trying to convince myself that'll be today My sad life.
    Lmao I've been doing the same it's so tradg BUT only 4 more days

ReputationRep:
    *Cries like a toddler* I WANT THE RESULTS NOW! LOL
    Not even a joke that's been me for the past few days 😭😂

ReputationRep:
    Lmao I've been doing the same it's so tradg BUT only 4 more days
    4 days feel like 4 centuries! :bricks:

ReputationRep:
    Not even a joke that's been me for the past few days 😭😂
    Same here! #TeamTwins

ReputationRep:
    4 days feel like 4 centuries! :bricks:
    Bruh I know it's horrible
    It'll acc SUCK if we're waiting like this and then don't get in 😭😭

ReputationRep:
    Bruh I know it's horrible
    It'll acc SUCK if we're waiting like this and then don't get in 😭😭
    If I don't get in, I'll flush myself down the toilet!

ReputationRep:
    If I don't get in, I'll flush myself down the toilet!
    I'll join u in that
    I forgot, where else have u applied?

ReputationRep:
    I'll join u in that
    I forgot, where else have u applied?
    I applied to CSM, Ravensbourne and a local college that offers foundation. My Ravensbourne interview is tomorrow :/// My my nerves are all OVER the place.

ReputationRep:
    I applied to CSM, Ravensbourne and a local college that offers foundation. My Ravensbourne interview is tomorrow :/// My my nerves are all OVER the place.
    Lmao I think ravensbourne was the ONE place I didn't apply to but everyone else seems to have done 😅
    I'm sure your interview will be fine - to me my interviews have been way less stressful than the drop off for csm cuz u can explain things

ReputationRep:
    Lmao I think ravensbourne was the ONE place I didn't apply to but everyone else seems to have done 😅
    I'm sure your interview will be fine - to me my interviews have been way less stressful than the drop off for csm cuz u can explain things
    I'm quite a nervous person so the CSM review was kind of a relief for me.

ReputationRep:
    I'm quite a nervous person so the CSM review was kind of a relief for me.
    Ah ok, that's understandable.
    I'm sure you'll be fine tho - in the end they really want to see ur art so I'm sure it'll go well

ReputationRep:
    Why didn't you apply to Ravensbourne?

ReputationRep:
    Why didn't you apply to Ravensbourne?
    Ah it's so stupid but I got bored of applying to loads of places and because of that I think it slipped my mind. People seem to like it though and I don't think the deadline has passed so I might get round to it...
    Have u heard from ur local college if you've got in or not?

ReputationRep:
    Ah it's so stupid but I got bored of applying to loads of places and because of that I think it slipped my mind. People seem to like it though and I don't think the deadline has passed so I might get round to it...
    Have u heard from ur local college if you've got in or not?
    I think that you should apply-Just to be on the safe side. I attended my local colleges interview a couple days after CSM and I got a conditional offer. HOWEVER, I don't want to go there. I just applied for the sake of applying.

ReputationRep:
    I think that you should apply-Just to be on the safe side. I attended my local colleges interview a couple days after CSM and I got a conditional offer. HOWEVER, I don't want to go there. I just applied for the sake of applying.
    Congrats! I did the same with some local ones to me too n got places. One of them I really don't want to go to but I got an unconditional from the other and I think I'd be happy going there if csm doesn't work out... still would prefer csm tho obvs
    I probably should apply to ravensbourne tho, just in case

ReputationRep:
    Congrats! I did the same with some local ones to me too n got places. One of them I really don't want to go to but I got an unconditional from the other and I think I'd be happy going there if csm doesn't work out... still would prefer csm tho obvs
    I probably should apply to ravensbourne tho, just in case
    Congratulations to you too! I was a bit mad though, because she didn't give a an unconditional because of my attendance but I told her that I had a valid reason. My attendance isn't bad though. Oh Well.

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations to you too! I was a bit mad though, because she didn't give a an unconditional because of my attendance but I told her that I had a valid reason. My attendance isn't bad though. Oh Well.
    Ah that sucks! Is it dependent on grades then?

ReputationRep:
    By the way, applications at Ravensbourne close on the 31st.

ReputationRep:
    By the way, applications at Ravensbourne close on the 31st.
    Thank you!

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
University of the Arts London resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.