Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ninasophia99)
    Either way tho, we'll know in the next few days... 😰
    *Cries like a toddler* I WANT THE RESULTS NOW! LOL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dar1706)
    I'm trying to convince myself that'll be today My sad life.
    Lmao I've been doing the same it's so tradg BUT only 4 more days

ReputationRep:
    *Cries like a toddler* I WANT THE RESULTS NOW! LOL
    Not even a joke that's been me for the past few days 😭😂

ReputationRep:
    Lmao I've been doing the same it's so tradg BUT only 4 more days
    4 days feel like 4 centuries! :bricks:

ReputationRep:
    Not even a joke that's been me for the past few days 😭😂
    Same here! #TeamTwins

ReputationRep:
    4 days feel like 4 centuries! :bricks:
    Bruh I know it's horrible
    It'll acc SUCK if we're waiting like this and then don't get in 😭😭

ReputationRep:
    Bruh I know it's horrible
    It'll acc SUCK if we're waiting like this and then don't get in 😭😭
    If I don't get in, I'll flush myself down the toilet!

ReputationRep:
    If I don't get in, I'll flush myself down the toilet!
    I'll join u in that
    I forgot, where else have u applied?

ReputationRep:
    I'll join u in that
    I forgot, where else have u applied?
    I applied to CSM, Ravensbourne and a local college that offers foundation. My Ravensbourne interview is tomorrow :/// My my nerves are all OVER the place.

ReputationRep:
    I applied to CSM, Ravensbourne and a local college that offers foundation. My Ravensbourne interview is tomorrow :/// My my nerves are all OVER the place.
    Lmao I think ravensbourne was the ONE place I didn't apply to but everyone else seems to have done 😅
    I'm sure your interview will be fine - to me my interviews have been way less stressful than the drop off for csm cuz u can explain things

ReputationRep:
    Lmao I think ravensbourne was the ONE place I didn't apply to but everyone else seems to have done 😅
    I'm sure your interview will be fine - to me my interviews have been way less stressful than the drop off for csm cuz u can explain things
    I'm quite a nervous person so the CSM review was kind of a relief for me.

ReputationRep:
    I'm quite a nervous person so the CSM review was kind of a relief for me.
    Ah ok, that's understandable.
    I'm sure you'll be fine tho - in the end they really want to see ur art so I'm sure it'll go well

ReputationRep:
    Why didn't you apply to Ravensbourne?

ReputationRep:
    Why didn't you apply to Ravensbourne?
    Ah it's so stupid but I got bored of applying to loads of places and because of that I think it slipped my mind. People seem to like it though and I don't think the deadline has passed so I might get round to it...
    Have u heard from ur local college if you've got in or not?

ReputationRep:
    Ah it's so stupid but I got bored of applying to loads of places and because of that I think it slipped my mind. People seem to like it though and I don't think the deadline has passed so I might get round to it...
    Have u heard from ur local college if you've got in or not?
    I think that you should apply-Just to be on the safe side. I attended my local colleges interview a couple days after CSM and I got a conditional offer. HOWEVER, I don't want to go there. I just applied for the sake of applying.

ReputationRep:
    I think that you should apply-Just to be on the safe side. I attended my local colleges interview a couple days after CSM and I got a conditional offer. HOWEVER, I don't want to go there. I just applied for the sake of applying.
    Congrats! I did the same with some local ones to me too n got places. One of them I really don't want to go to but I got an unconditional from the other and I think I'd be happy going there if csm doesn't work out... still would prefer csm tho obvs
    I probably should apply to ravensbourne tho, just in case

ReputationRep:
    Congrats! I did the same with some local ones to me too n got places. One of them I really don't want to go to but I got an unconditional from the other and I think I'd be happy going there if csm doesn't work out... still would prefer csm tho obvs
    I probably should apply to ravensbourne tho, just in case
    Congratulations to you too! I was a bit mad though, because she didn't give a an unconditional because of my attendance but I told her that I had a valid reason. My attendance isn't bad though. Oh Well.

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations to you too! I was a bit mad though, because she didn't give a an unconditional because of my attendance but I told her that I had a valid reason. My attendance isn't bad though. Oh Well.
    Ah that sucks! Is it dependent on grades then?

ReputationRep:
    By the way, applications at Ravensbourne close on the 31st.

ReputationRep:
    By the way, applications at Ravensbourne close on the 31st.
    Thank you!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    University of the Arts London resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.