ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pessimist)
    haha no worries, there was so many people there lol
    Yeah true.. Do you remember seeing me ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dar1706)
    Followed

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Cool ! I followed you but they are no publications ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skyolor)
    Cool ! I followed you but they are no publications ?
    Yeah, I deleted all of my posts but I keep on forgetting to upload some more :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh okay no worries ;-)

ReputationRep:
    Yeah true.. Do you remember seeing me ?
    yeah, looking through your insta I think I remember seeing you

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Sorry, I know it's seems a bit weird. Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What's ur insta?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pessimist)
    yeah, looking through your insta I think I remember seeing you
    Oh cool, I am going to follow your insta aswell

ReputationRep:
    My Insta is skyolor__
    followed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leoncoil)
    followed

ReputationRep:
    hey lads i kind of feel like theres already a conversation going on here but im just gonna add this note lol. I applied for CSM too and im waiting painstakingly patiently idek how long i can keep going like this im so anxious about it but yeah i just wanted to say that good luck to everyone and that i know what it feels like to be rejected and honestly it feels like your whole world is falling around you and so i dont really expect to be accepted into csm either at this point but yeah thats not my point but that its okay to be discouraged and i wish everyone the best because its tough and easily could be the most disheartening thing in the world. so yeah this was long soz lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by totoyo)
    hey lads i kind of feel like theres already a conversation going on here but im just gonna add this note lol. I applied for CSM too and im waiting painstakingly patiently idek how long i can keep going like this im so anxious about it but yeah i just wanted to say that good luck to everyone and that i know what it feels like to be rejected and honestly it feels like your whole world is falling around you and so i dont really expect to be accepted into csm either at this point but yeah thats not my point but that its okay to be discouraged and i wish everyone the best because its tough and easily could be the most disheartening thing in the world. so yeah this was long soz lol
    Haha hi! Being rejected would quite possibly be the worst thing to happen atm but if it does we'll have to figure out what to do next and go from there (which would be AWFUL). There're only two more days til we'll know for sure and so really all we can do is hope (a lot).
    Hope you're not worrying toooo much cuz it sucks haha. I can add u to a group we have on insta if u want... mine is @nina.irl (just dm me saying it's you n u want to be added ☺️)
    Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    If you are rejected you try again then year after 😉

ReputationRep:
    I literally just woke up and I read this, thanks for this message good luck to you too!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Haha yeah I guess you could do that I mean if you keep going at it it's gotta happen some time right?

ReputationRep:
    Haha yeah I guess you could do that I mean if you keep going at it it's gotta happen some time right?
    I honestly think I have my chances this time, I worked very hard on my portfolio and I think it looks good 😊

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone I'm also constantly checking my emails waiting
    I might upload some of my portfolio tonight although i'm worried its not good enough to get me in

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hollyniamh)
    Hi everyone I'm also constantly checking my emails waiting
    I might upload some of my portfolio tonight although i'm worried its not good enough to get me in
    Oh I want to see you portfolio! To be honest, no one knows what they want. I'm worried but there's nothing I can do now.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    University of the Arts London resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.