Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Alright cool so at least i'm not the only one haha, It seems somewhat strange though since compared to full portfolio reviews or else there is very little room to show all your work! But you can also use it to your advantage so i'm not complaining..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lmeruem)
    Hello everyone,

How many EU people here have had to submit a mini-portfolio of only 10 pages on pebble pad? I was wondering if everyone had the same thing since I'm thinking it is very little to showcase work..
    I'm an EU applicant and I also submitted my portfolio on pabblepad , but not just 10 pages but 30 .. 🤔

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cosirosa)
    I'm an EU applicant and I also submitted my portfolio on pabblepad , but not just 10 pages but 30 .. 🤔
    That is very strange...Now I am worried, but they take quite long to answer emails and the decisions are on the 12th of April so I guess there is nothing more I can do...thank you anyway for letting me know

ReputationRep:
    Two of my friends have been accepted via email... I'm kinda worried because i received that email saying that I should know on the 12 IN 2 WEEKS

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hollyniamh)
    Thank you both, honestly I'm still worried I haven't done enough !! I applied for diagnostic because I was interested in fashion and textiles too but I think I'd probably go down the fine art route
    you fine art hah ?
    finally i'm not the only one for fine art hah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joefrancis456)
    Two of my friends have been accepted via email... I'm kinda worried because i received that email saying that I should know on the 12 IN 2 WEEKS
    really ?

but are they eu or international ?

i received that email too and i'm Eu

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone new !!!

I'm Leo and I'm eu too ( Italy )
    so I submitted 30 pages on pebble pad because that was what it was possible..

it's strange that someone has got got only 10 pages... are u sure u have looked really carefully on the platform ????

Anyway International applicants have received their responses many weeks ago.. i think we can only wait ( ik it's frustrating ( )

if there's someone from Italy here... pls tell me haha so curious

ReputationRep:
    Hey Leo, my name's Léo too but I'm from France!

Thanks for your answer! I did look carefully and emailed them but nothing ever came back so I just submitted the 10 slides portfolio..Hopefully they'll understand

Good luck to everyone for coping with the waiting for the email and getting in!

ReputationRep:
    Hey Leo, my name's Léo too but I'm from France!

Thanks for your answer! I did look carefully and emailed them but nothing ever came back so I just submitted the 10 slides portfolio..Hopefully they'll understand

Good luck to everyone for coping with the waiting for the email and getting in!
    haha we've a really similar name )

I'd like to see your pages !!!
    have u got a flickr account or an ig one ?

for which pathway have u applied for ???

ReputationRep:
    Hey man ofc course I have a flickr with most of my work on it here it is : http://www.flickr.com/people/[email protected]/

There's quite a lot on there while I had to only select 10 things for the mini portfolio!
    If you have one too i'd love to check it out!

And I am applying to diagnostic pathway, what about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leoncoil)
    you fine art hah ?
    finally i'm not the only one for fine art hah
    I applied for diagnostic but I think when we have to start picking a route to go down I'd choose fine art

ReputationRep:
    really ?

but are they eu or international ?

i received that email too and i'm Eu
    The two that had been accepted are from England, one diagnostic and one fashion I've seen the email. I'm just worried as to why some people including me have been told to wait for the 12 whilst others have gotten accepted

ReputationRep:
    When did they get their email?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey man ofc course I have a flickr with most of my work on it here it is : http://www.flickr.com/people/[email protected]/

There's quite a lot on there while I had to only select 10 things for the mini portfolio!
    If you have one too i'd love to check it out!

And I am applying to diagnostic pathway, what about you?
    wow you seem to be a lot into graphics and design !!!

i know it's not a simple work the one of selecting... online portfolio is so horrible to submit compared to the material one

this is mine
    you have to start from the bottom to the top
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

some of the descriptions help hah

i applied for Fine Art pathway

ReputationRep:
    The two that had been accepted are from England, one diagnostic and one fashion I've seen the email. I'm just worried as to why some people including me have been told to wait for the 12 whilst others have gotten accepted
    i have got the same mail too..

but i'm from Italy so don't really know what think

ReputationRep:
    wow you seem to be a lot into graphics and design !!!

i know it's not a simple work the one of selecting... online portfolio is so horrible to submit compared to the material one

this is mine
    you have to start from the bottom to the top
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

some of the descriptions help hah

i applied for Fine Art pathway

Damn honestly I really dig your stuff especially the artworks down your page, hope you get in!! And everyone else on this forum actually hope we all get in and end the stress already

ReputationRep:
    Damn honestly I really dig your stuff especially the artworks down your page, hope you get in!! And everyone else on this forum actually hope we all get in and end the stress already
    thank you ))

me too

Good luck to you

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone, the forum is surprisingly quiet, has anyone heard back yet???

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone, the forum is surprisingly quiet, has anyone heard back yet???
    not yet

next week 100 % sure we'll hear back

you ??/
    do u know someone who got a response ?

ReputationRep:
    not yet

next week 100 % sure we'll hear back

you ??/
    do u know someone who got a response ?
    Oh alright cool the 12th of April right? I guess everyone else is just stressing in silence then haha... And not really I've just seen a couple on the forum but I'm thinking they were UK or non-eu

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
University of the Arts London resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.