Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by klaudia.p)
    Yes, I applied to Kingston a week ago, but I'm also going to apply to UCA Epsom, Bournemouth and Ravensbourne in March. What about you?
    Oh cool! I've applied to Ravensbourne and UCA Epsom. I'm going to apply to Kingston later because the deadline is 28 may for international students

Is Bournemouth good for fashion and is it in London? I might apply there also

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by privarte)
    Oh cool! I've applied to Ravensbourne and UCA Epsom. I'm going to apply to Kingston later because the deadline is 28 may for international students

Is Bournemouth good for fashion and is it in London? I might apply there also
    No, it's in Bournemouth, quite far from London tbh (about 110 mi). I've heard that AUB is a good uni generally, but obviously it's not the same as CSM or Kingston. I want to apply there to be sure I'll get an offer somewhere

ReputationRep:
    hey guys !!!

i'm finish my portfolio
    and i was wondering if it could be okay to upload sketchbooks pages..

has anyone uploaded not only portfolio pages on personal profile of Pebble Pad ??

Thank you in advance

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leoncoil)
    hey guys !!!

i'm finish my portfolio
    and i was wondering if it could be okay to upload sketchbooks pages..

has anyone uploaded not only portfolio pages on personal profile of Pebble Pad ??

Thank you in advance
    I think you should upload also some works from your sketchbook, because it shows the development, what's important

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by privarte)
    Anyone applied for this course through the online application? If so, how long do they respond after submitting the application if I get an interview? I applied for the fashion & textiles pathway. The wait is killing me!

Does anyone know the acceptance rate for fashion & textiles?

If you applied what pathway did you choose?

Hi I've applied to the fashion and textiles pathway too!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I think you should upload also some works from your sketchbook, because it shows the development, what's important
    oh thank yo so much i'll do it !!!

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I also applied for the fashion & textiles pathway through the online application form and they haven't sent me an answer yet. Have you sent them your mini portfolio? I've heard that nobody is rejected before the portfolio review. I guess we don't have to worry too much. I'm not sure about the acceptance rate for foundation, but according to BoF, CSM accepts about 6% for BA fashion courses. It doesn't sound good tbh
    Hi I'm applying for the fashion and textiles pathway too! But I'm a Home student. What things will you be including in your portfolio?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dar1706)
    Hi I'm applying for the fashion and textiles pathway too! But I'm a Home student. What things will you be including in your portfolio?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hi I have more than 10 observational drawings using different materials, 3 sketchbooks (showing the development of my projects, ideas, research about my favourite artists/ fashion designers), a few collages, a zine, a photoproject, a painting, some illustrations, a few mixed-media projects. I'm also going to make a bag to show my sewing skills What about you?

ReputationRep:
    Hi I have more than 10 observational drawings using different materials, 3 sketchbooks (showing the development of my projects, ideas, research about my favourite artists/ fashion designers), a few collages, a zine, a photoproject, a painting, some illustrations, a few mixed-media projects. I'm also going to make a bag to show my sewing skills What about you?
    OMG that's a lot! You'll definitely get in then! I haven't got enough . In my portfolio I have 3 of my projects ( 1 self-directed and 2 from school), 4 life drawings ( 2 on 1 page) then I have my personal sketchbook. I've made a jacket and a dress. Do you have a portfolio review date?

ReputationRep:
    May I ask, have you chronologically put your portfolio together in terms of your latest project to your oldest project or have you put your best work first?

ReputationRep:
    OMG that's a lot! You'll definitely get in then! I haven't got enough . In my portfolio I have 3 of my projects ( 1 self-directed and 2 from school), 4 life drawings ( 2 on 1 page) then I have my personal sketchbook. I've made a jacket and a dress. Do you have a portfolio review date?
    I don't think I have enough art works unfortunately. You never know with CSM
    No, I haven't got a portfolio review date yet. I've found a timeline 2017 and they're sending emails by 21/02.

ReputationRep:
    May I ask, have you chronologically put your portfolio together in terms of your latest project to your oldest project or have you put your best work first?
    I'll try to organise my portfolio both chronologically and thematically

ReputationRep:
    I don't think I have enough art works unfortunately. You never know with CSM
    No, I haven't got a portfolio review date yet. I've found a timeline 2017 and they're sending emails by 21/02.
    Where did you find the timeline?

ReputationRep:
    Where did you find the timeline?
    On the UAL's website, here:
    http://www.arts.ac.uk/study-at-ual/a...egree-courses/

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys just submitted my portfolio digitally as it has beeb asked me to do ))

Anyway remember quality and not quantity

ReputationRep:
    On the UAL's website, here:
    http://www.arts.ac.uk/study-at-ual/a...egree-courses/
    Thank you so much!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leoncoil)
    Hey guys just submitted my portfolio digitally as it has beeb asked me to do ))

Anyway remember quality and not quantity
    Good luck! Yes! quality not quantity but my art teacher told me that my work was not good enough

ReputationRep:
    Good luck! Yes! quality not quantity but my art teacher told me that my work was not good enough
    really ? ((

oh that not sounds so good...

in my case everyone say that mine are so good and i'm so anxious for this I think they expect too much from me.... (((

ReputationRep:
    anyone willing to share their portfolios?

ReputationRep:
    i have a video of it..

but i don't know if is it possible to upload here ?!!!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    University of the Arts London resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.