Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skyolor)
    Well done Nina, see you next year :-)
    (I can't speak on Instagram anymore because my phone is broken that's I have not been there )
    Ah that's ok! Congratulations Skye!! See you in September ❤️✨

ReputationRep:
    Yes for sure 😃💕

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neutraltones)
    I GOT IN!!! but accepting Kingston lmao
    how did you decide? I'm so stuck between csm and Kingston

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neutraltones)
    I GOT IN!!! but accepting Kingston lmao
    oooh what made you choose Kingston instead of CSM? I'm deciding between the two

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I applied to Csm Foundation for the Diagnostic Route, (as well as Kingston, Leeds and Manchester), and got an acceptance a few days ago. Has anyone else heard back from them?!

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone, just to let you know there's a chat group that has been set up for everyone starting at UAL in September on FB! Here's the link:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/711776548976424/

ReputationRep:
    Hi!
    I'm from France and I applied for the diagnostic pathway. I uploaded my portfolio in February on Peeplepad and brought it at CSM March, 10th. Did you get any feedbacks?

By the way, congrats for your portfolios! They look really nice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by baabibab)
    Hi!
    I'm from France and I applied for the diagnostic pathway. I uploaded my portfolio in February on Peeplepad and brought it at CSM March, 10th. Did you get any feedbacks?

By the way, congrats for your portfolios! They look really nice
    Hello, you should've normally gotten an email around the 12th of April with the outcome of your application! Check all your emails and if nothing then you should really contact them asap!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lmeruem)
    Hello, you should've normally gotten an email around the 12th of April with the outcome of your application! Check all your emails and if nothing then you should really contact them asap!

Hi! Oh sorry I wrote this message on TSR a while ago, i don't know why it has been posted yesterday only. I received my answer on the 11th! But thanks anyway

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    University of the Arts London resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.