Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Is there a link?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by privarte)
    Anyone applied for this course through the online application? If so, how long do they respond after submitting the application if I get an interview? I applied for the fashion & textiles pathway. The wait is killing me!

Does anyone know the acceptance rate for fashion & textiles?

If you applied what pathway did you choose?

Hey I applied through their online form in December, and also submitted my portfolio on PeddlePed in December, and they have not invited me for an interview yet, but I called last week and they said they're behind with their applications (I applied to the Fashion and Textile Pathway) and that they're trying to get back to everyone by the 21st of February.. please let me know if anyone gets an interview!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fashionstudentt)
    Hey I applied through their online form in December, and also submitted my portfolio on PeddlePed in December, and they have not invited me for an interview yet, but I called last week and they said they're behind with their applications (I applied to the Fashion and Textile Pathway) and that they're trying to get back to everyone by the 21st of February.. please let me know if anyone gets an interview!!
    Hey, I received an email with portfolio request a week ago and got a deadline on 28 February, so I guess they'll be sending invitations for interview in March. Don't worry too much!

ReputationRep:
    Where are you from ???

We're in the same situation..i've uploaded mine on Pebble Pad on 13th and they said me they'll contact me if my portfolio will be shortlisted......

stress is killing me.. i want this interview... cuz for what I've understood if you get an interview and you're a eu student there are so many possibilities to get it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leoncoil)
    Where are you from ???

We're in the same situation..i've uploaded mine on Pebble Pad on 13th and they said me they'll contact me if my portfolio will be shortlisted......

stress is killing me.. i want this interview... cuz for what I've understood if you get an interview and you're a eu student there are so many possibilities to get it
    I'm from Poland, yes, I also hope to get this interview, I'm soo stressed about it

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=klaudia.p;70192228]I'm from Poland, yes, I also hope to get this interview, I'm soo stressed about it [/QUOTE
    which pathway have you applied for ???

me toooooo

so much

i've applied only to Csm cuz is the only uni i want to get in....

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=leoncoil;70192264]
    (Original post by klaudia.p)
    I'm from Poland, yes, I also hope to get this interview, I'm soo stressed about it [/QUOTE
    which pathway have you applied for ???

me toooooo

so much

i've applied only to Csm cuz is the only uni i want to get in....
    I've applied for fashion&textiles, and you? CSM is my first choice, but I try to apply to different unis to make sure I'll get a place somewhere. I wouldn't like to take a gap year if I didn't get in

ReputationRep:
    Fine Art..

idk
    I though the same but I know that if i get in a uni i don't like it could be a disaster...

Anyway lots of my friends who are attending Csm now and especially two of them told me that my portfolio has so much strong concepts, personal style in works etc.. usually they're so sincere with me in giving opinions..

hope they're right hahahah

ReputationRep:
    I've heard that if you had put you're portfolio in csm you won't have an interview just the answer the 31 march... Some Londoners told me so

ReputationRep:
    Fine Art..

idk
    I though the same but I know that if i get in a uni i don't like it could be a disaster...

Anyway lots of my friends who are attending Csm now and especially two of them told me that my portfolio has so much strong concepts, personal style in works etc.. usually they're so sincere with me in giving opinions..

hope they're right hahahah
    Maybe, but I think that even at different uni you can still learn new skills and it's always a possibility to try with CSM next year.
    That's great you have friends at CSM! I don't have anyone there, so my situation isn't as good as yours haha

ReputationRep:
    i know it is as you said but i'm not willing to change my mind hahaha

I want only that one..
    i'll be depressed at all if I get a place into a uni where i don't feel confident with people..

hahah yeah i'm lucky for that.. but even i don't have anyone here in Italy haha

ReputationRep:
    i know it is as you said but i'm not willing to change my mind hahaha

I want only that one..
    i'll be depressed at all if I get a place into a uni where i don't feel confident with people..

hahah yeah i'm lucky for that.. but even i don't have anyone here in Italy haha
    That's your choice haha
    I'm also mad about getting into CSM, it seems to be an amazing place and I hope I'll get in (probably as everyone haha)

ReputationRep:
    hahaha me too

i'm gonna be mad at all !!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Where are you from ???

I study in the UK, so I guess I'd be considered a UK applicant?! But I know that some of my friends who've applied from the US already got their offers for the same course..not sure but this is so stressful tbh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by klaudia.p)
    Hey, I received an email with portfolio request a week ago and got a deadline on 28 February, so I guess they'll be sending invitations for interview in March. Don't worry too much!
    Oh ok good to know, thank you!!

ReputationRep:
    I study in the UK, so I guess I'd be considered a UK applicant?! But I know that some of my friends who've applied from the US already got their offers for the same course..not sure but this is so stressful tbh
    i know some people from asia and they've received offers too..

i know that normally people from overseas countries get their offers before uk/eu applicants

i'm so stressed too
    (((((((((((((((

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone applied for the diagnostic pathway? If so do you know how long it will take for them to respond?

I have been checking my email every 5 minutes...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Silversvedm)
    Has anyone applied for the diagnostic pathway? If so do you know how long it will take for them to respond?

I have been checking my email every 5 minutes...
    I have !! they should reply to us today

ReputationRep:
    Do you know what time??? And btw we should be getting an email regardless if we pass or not right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Silversvedm)
    Do you know what time??? And btw we should be getting an email regardless if we pass or not right?
    are u talking about having or not a review or know if you get an offer ???

cuz i was wondering about the same thing (

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    University of the Arts London resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.