Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I was wondering if they would notify us if we don't get an offer so we don't wait by our inboxes like idiots 😅😩

I really wonder if anyone has gotten a response for foundation diagnostic pathway for UK / EU (I live in Sweden)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Silversvedm)
    Yeah I was wondering if they would notify us if we don't get an offer so we don't wait by our inboxes like idiots 😅😩

I really wonder if anyone has gotten a response for foundation diagnostic pathway for UK / EU (I live in Sweden)
    I've heard that everyone gets response, no matter what's the result.

ReputationRep:

I'm from the UK and applied for diagnostic and still haven't heard anything but I know other people have

ReputationRep:

I think they need to wait for giving an interview and this will probably happens only when every portfolios will be submitted.. I've applied for fine art pathway and they said me that they need to assess my portfolio before giving me an interview and after they'll decide about giving an offer or not... have u got an interview yet ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leoncoil)
    I think they need to wait for giving an interview and this will probably happens only when every portfolios will be submitted.. I've applied for fine art pathway and they said me that they need to assess my portfolio before giving me an interview and after they'll decide about giving an offer or not... have u got an interview yet ?
    Also waiting for an interview. No response yet!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by privarte)
    Also waiting for an interview. No response yet!
    Me too... trying to stay quiet
    but i'm so anxious and stressed

One girl who applied trough pebble pad for LCF
    told me they needed about 2 weeks before reply her...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hollyniamh)
    I'm from the UK and applied for diagnostic and still haven't heard anything but I know other people have
    Really? I thought that UK applicants (Like me) would get the results on 31st March?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hollyniamh)
    Really? I thought that UK applicants (Like me) would get the results on 31st March?

ReputationRep:
    I emailed CSM International admissions and they said they don't offer telephone interviews for foundation. So they'll email a decision soon when they've looked at your portfolio!

ReputationRep:
    I emailed CSM International admissions and they said they don't offer telephone interviews for foundation. So they'll email a decision soon when they've looked at your portfolio!
    Really ?

so why they told me about giving a telephone interview ? :////
    this sounds weird at all...
    do you think they'll email us when all portfolios will be reviewed ?

ReputationRep:
    Really ?

so why they told me about giving a telephone interview ? :////
    this sounds weird at all...
    do you think they'll email us when all portfolios will be reviewed ?
    I think the confirmation email after we submitted our portfolio on PebblePad is a general email for all courses and that foundation doesn't have telephone interviews. They only told me that my portfolio will be assessed and then I would be emailed the decision. they also said there is a delay as there are many applications

ReputationRep:
    I think the confirmation email after we submitted our portfolio on PebblePad is a general email for all courses and that foundation doesn't have telephone interviews. They only told me that my portfolio will be assessed and then I would be emailed the decision. they also said there is a delay as there are many applications
    Oh ok

so have u uploaded yours ?

yes... in my case i've uploaded it almost 2 weeks ago and i haven't received any response yet...

maybe if they have to assess more than 100 portfolios a week it could take lot of time right ?

i'm quite anxious (

ReputationRep:
    Oh ok

so have u uploaded yours ?

yes... in my case i've uploaded it almost 2 weeks ago and i haven't received any response yet...

maybe if they have to assess more than 100 portfolios a week it could take lot of time right ?

i'm quite anxious (
    I uploaded mine 4 weeks ago

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dar1706)
    I'm in the UK too and I've heard the same... teachers from our sixth form visited CSM early in the year and they definitely don't do interviews, it's just the portfolio review unfortunately! They said they'd email by the end of March so we've probably still got a bit of a wait still tbh... try chill out, it might be a while yet:')

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oz41)
    I'm in the UK too and I've heard the same... teachers from our sixth form visited CSM early in the year and they definitely don't do interviews, it's just the portfolio review unfortunately! They said they'd email by the end of March so we've probably still got a bit of a wait still tbh... try chill out, it might be a while yet:'
    Yeah, the wait is very LONG! I'm just an impatient person!

ReputationRep:
    Are u joking ?!

omg i'm an impatient person too (((

i only hope they'll say s something before the deadline.. it's so much time to wait (((

ReputationRep:
    While we're trying to cope with such a long wait... has anyone figured out ways of staying in London relatively cheaply for the foundation course?

ReputationRep:
    Is it not possible to stay at the different housings that CSM offers? (sketch house etc...) or does that not apply for foundation students only BA and MA students?

ReputationRep:
    Is it not possible to stay at the different housings that CSM offers? (sketch house etc...) or does that not apply for foundation students only BA and MA students?
    I know some of my friends don't stay in csm houses but they share an apartment or they stay in other halls..

there's no problem

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oz41)
    While we're trying to cope with such a long wait... has anyone figured out ways of staying in London relatively cheaply for the foundation course?
    I think the best way could be share an apartment with others students...

maybe you'll pay around 150-200 pounds a week for staying in a central zone..

i saw some hall which are not bad but all prices for staying around king's cross or maybe zone 1-2 ar around 200 pounds a week ( more or less )

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    University of the Arts London resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.