Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by privarte)
    Anyone applied for this course through the online application? If so, how long do they respond after submitting the application if I get an interview? I applied for the fashion & textiles pathway. The wait is killing me!

Does anyone know the acceptance rate for fashion & textiles?

If you applied what pathway did you choose?

I just got a reply from UAL saying that they won't have an interview for the foundation applicants!!!! It's only the mini portfolio they look at! (I could only upload 10 pages)

ReputationRep:
    On an open day I was told about 2000 apply to foundation and I think last year the course was about 544 people, so that's what, 4 in 10 people (according to what I noted down) I'm applying to fashion and textiles, my review is on Friday

ReputationRep:
    Oh!! Good luck! what do you mean by the review??

ReputationRep:
    Ah they called it a portfolio review rather than an Interview, because I will just be dropping off my portfolio for a few hours

ReputationRep:
    Do you have some portfolio link from person which had an offer from csm last year ?
    Can't wait the end of march...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cestmoimatthias)
    Do you have some portfolio link from person which had an offer from csm last year ?
    Can't wait the end of march...
    Two years ago one girl added a portfolio link here, she got a conditional offer
    https://m.flickr.com/#/photos/[email protected]/

ReputationRep:
    oh ... feel like won't get it when i see her work !

ReputationRep:
    oh ... feel like won't get it when i see her work !
    Don't worry too much! We just have to wait for the results

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone got an actual portfolio review at csm not an online one?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dar1706)
    Really? I thought that UK applicants (Like me) would get the results on 31st March?
    sorry I meant that I hadn't been given a portfolio review and other people had but they just emailed me a few days late my friend had an interview this week and is waiting to hear back now

ReputationRep:
    i think ill make a flickr profile next day... i can show you mine

I saw that portfolio too
    it's nice )))

ReputationRep:
    Guys
    are u sure that no one interview will be given to eu students too ????

i'm pretty stressed.. i was thinking to email them and ask about this

ReputationRep:
    I emailed them already....I was so stressed and they just said they would give the final result of my application at the end of March so I can only wait now btw im a EU student too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bibihoiii)
    I emailed them already....I was so stressed and they just said they would give the final result of my application at the end of March so I can only wait now btw im a EU student too
    omg
    I think i won't waste time...

for which pathway have u applied for ?
    We have to try to stay less stressed as possible (((

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leoncoil)
    omg
    I think i won't waste time...

for which pathway have u applied for ?
    We have to try to stay less stressed as possible (((
    I understand you so much ! can' stop thinking about csm too.. Where are you from guys ?

ReputationRep:
    I understand you so much ! can' stop thinking about csm too.. Where are you from guys ?
    Don't you think we have to stay a little bit calm ?

I usually used to be stressed for everything but this is making me literally crazy.. ((

I'm from Italy
    you ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leoncoil)
    Don't you think we have to stay a little bit calm ?

I usually used to be stressed for everything but this is making me literally crazy.. ((

I'm from Italy
    you ?
    You guys applied anywhere else in the UK? I'm from the UK myself, just interested in why you're so set on CSM for a foundation year? :')

ReputationRep:
    Does anybody want to share their portfolios to kill time? 😂

ReputationRep:
    Hi I applied for the Diagnostic Art and design course

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oz41)
    You guys applied anywhere else in the UK? I'm from the UK myself, just interested in why you're so set on CSM for a foundation year? :'
    me no
    and also i haven't applied in any other place in Eu or Us..

In my case I want to go there probably since I was 14teen after has been discovered that it is one of the best school for art all around te world.. also i have met many person which are now my friends who attended foundation there and they encouraged me to apply

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
University of the Arts London resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.