Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by privarte)
    Anyone applied for this course through the online application? If so, how long do they respond after submitting the application if I get an interview? I applied for the fashion & textiles pathway. The wait is killing me!

Does anyone know the acceptance rate for fashion & textiles?

If you applied what pathway did you choose?

I just got a reply from UAL saying that they won't have an interview for the foundation applicants!!!! It's only the mini portfolio they look at! (I could only upload 10 pages)

ReputationRep:
    On an open day I was told about 2000 apply to foundation and I think last year the course was about 544 people, so that's what, 4 in 10 people (according to what I noted down) I'm applying to fashion and textiles, my review is on Friday

ReputationRep:
    Oh!! Good luck! what do you mean by the review??

ReputationRep:
    Ah they called it a portfolio review rather than an Interview, because I will just be dropping off my portfolio for a few hours

ReputationRep:
    Do you have some portfolio link from person which had an offer from csm last year ?
    Can't wait the end of march...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cestmoimatthias)
    Do you have some portfolio link from person which had an offer from csm last year ?
    Can't wait the end of march...
    Two years ago one girl added a portfolio link here, she got a conditional offer
    https://m.flickr.com/#/photos/[email protected]/

ReputationRep:
    oh ... feel like won't get it when i see her work !

ReputationRep:
    oh ... feel like won't get it when i see her work !
    Don't worry too much! We just have to wait for the results

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone got an actual portfolio review at csm not an online one?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dar1706)
    Really? I thought that UK applicants (Like me) would get the results on 31st March?
    sorry I meant that I hadn't been given a portfolio review and other people had but they just emailed me a few days late my friend had an interview this week and is waiting to hear back now

ReputationRep:
    i think ill make a flickr profile next day... i can show you mine

I saw that portfolio too
    it's nice )))

ReputationRep:
    Guys
    are u sure that no one interview will be given to eu students too ????

i'm pretty stressed.. i was thinking to email them and ask about this

ReputationRep:
    I emailed them already....I was so stressed and they just said they would give the final result of my application at the end of March so I can only wait now btw im a EU student too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bibihoiii)
    I emailed them already....I was so stressed and they just said they would give the final result of my application at the end of March so I can only wait now btw im a EU student too
    omg
    I think i won't waste time...

for which pathway have u applied for ?
    We have to try to stay less stressed as possible (((

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leoncoil)
    omg
    I think i won't waste time...

for which pathway have u applied for ?
    We have to try to stay less stressed as possible (((
    I understand you so much ! can' stop thinking about csm too.. Where are you from guys ?

ReputationRep:
    I understand you so much ! can' stop thinking about csm too.. Where are you from guys ?
    Don't you think we have to stay a little bit calm ?

I usually used to be stressed for everything but this is making me literally crazy.. ((

I'm from Italy
    you ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leoncoil)
    Don't you think we have to stay a little bit calm ?

I usually used to be stressed for everything but this is making me literally crazy.. ((

I'm from Italy
    you ?
    You guys applied anywhere else in the UK? I'm from the UK myself, just interested in why you're so set on CSM for a foundation year? :')

ReputationRep:
    Does anybody want to share their portfolios to kill time? 😂

ReputationRep:
    Hi I applied for the Diagnostic Art and design course

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oz41)
    You guys applied anywhere else in the UK? I'm from the UK myself, just interested in why you're so set on CSM for a foundation year? :'
    me no
    and also i haven't applied in any other place in Eu or Us..

In my case I want to go there probably since I was 14teen after has been discovered that it is one of the best school for art all around te world.. also i have met many person which are now my friends who attended foundation there and they encouraged me to apply

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    University of the Arts London resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.