Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dar1706)
    Oh cool! So did you do an online portfolio?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yes, exactly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by klaudia.p)
    Yes, exactly
    What kind of work did you put in it? Did you put in photography or...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hello guys I've just notice a very tiny red chalk crumbs on the first page of my portfolio ! :/ :/ :/
    Should I start feeling bad or what? O.o

ReputationRep:
    What kind of work did you put in it? Did you put in photography or...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I was trying to show as much as possible, so I put in some experimental and observational drawings, a project about feminism, one photography project, a small zine, collages, a bag and sketchbook pages, and you?

ReputationRep:
    I was trying to show as much as possible, so I put in some experimental and observational drawings, a project about feminism, one photography project, a small zine, collages, a bag and sketchbook pages, and you?
    OMG that's so much! I wish I did that... Now I feel really nervous I put 2 of my textile projects that including experimental and observational drawings,collages etc. In the end of the 2 projects I made a dress and a jacket. My art project which was about cultural hybridity and that had some photography,oil paintings and I made some tapestries. Then I did life drawings using free motion embroidery.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by akkad)
    Hello guys I've just notice a very tiny red chalk crumbs on the first page of my portfolio ! :/ :/ :/
    Should I start feeling bad or what? O.o
    When did you have your portfolio review?

ReputationRep:
    OMG that's so much! I wish I did that... Now I feel really nervous I put 2 of my textile projects that including experimental and observational drawings,collages etc. In the end of the 2 projects I made a dress and a jacket. My art project which was about cultural hybridity and that had some photography,oil paintings and I made some tapestries. Then I did life drawings using free motion embroidery.
    That's much too! I also feel nervous and hope we'll find out asap

ReputationRep:
    That's much too! I also feel nervous and hope we'll find out asap
    I honestly don't think that's enough but what matters is the actual quality of the work and I don't know if my work is good enough . I just want this to be over now :///

ReputationRep:
    When did you have your portfolio review?
    My portfolio review was 17/March

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by akkad)
    My portfolio review was 17/March
    Ah...I don't think that you should worry too much about it. I had a smudge on one of my pages but there was nothing I could do about it because it was too late. What matters is your actual work

ReputationRep:
    Ah...I don't think that you should worry too much about it. I had a smudge on one of my pages but there was nothing I could do about it because it was too late. What matters is your actual work
    I thought this red chalk crumbs might be from them! (the marks they put to decide whether the portfolio is accepted or rejected!) so the red for rejected and the blue for the accepted?! hopefully not :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by akkad)
    I thought this red chalk crumbs might be from them! (the marks they put to decide whether the portfolio is accepted or rejected!) so the red for rejected and the blue for the accepted?! hopefully not :/
    :eek::eek: REALLY! I thought that they only put green or red stickers for BA applicants? I don't know if they do that for foundation applicants...

ReputationRep:
    :eek::eek: REALLY! I thought that they only put green or red stickers for BA applicants? I don't know if they do that for foundation applicants...
    Yes they don't do it for foundations anymore, but i thought it might fell while they were marking! (accidentally)
    Name:  2017-03-21.jpg
Views: 140
Size:  450.9 KB

ReputationRep:
    hey im eu student applying to this course originally from england tho and had to send it online i saw lots of people sharing their portfolios so heres mine
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/147900...57680562812325
    chose fine art as a pathway hope i get in

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by akkad)
    Yes they don't do it for foundations anymore, but i thought it might fell while they were marking! (accidentally)
    Name:  2017-03-21.jpg
Views: 140
Size:  450.9 KB
    Are you sure it's not from your own work? It could be from someone's work that they previously looked at...I don't really know

ReputationRep:
    that mark seems accidental in my opinion... i think you can stay calm !!!!

ReputationRep:
    have u got some photos of your fashion portfolio guys ???

just curious as I haven't applied for fashion I'd like to see some of works made for the fashion and textile pathway hah )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mollieprunty)
    hey im eu student applying to this course originally from england tho and had to send it online i saw lots of people sharing their portfolios so heres mine
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/147900...57680562812325
    chose fine art as a pathway hope i get in
    Your work is amazing!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leoncoil)
    have u got some photos of your fashion portfolio guys ???

just curious as I haven't applied for fashion I'd like to see some of works made for the fashion and textile pathway hah )
    I'm a UK student so I don't have an online portfolio...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi!
    I'm a French student, and applied for the diagnostic pathway. Did any of you had an answer? Can't wait the 31st...
    By the way, congrats for your portfolios, they're so nice!!

Poll
Favourite type of bread
University of the Arts London resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.