The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Coventry, Bournemouth or Northampton university

This year i'm going to uni and i was just looking feedback on the internet for the following universities: Coventry , Bournemouth and Northampton university. What is worrying me is that there is more negative opinion that positive. I really wanted to go to Coventry but then read all those comments about how grading isn't consistent and that you get no help from Student Service etc.
I wanted to know your opinion if you go to any of the listed universities and what would you advise me to do?
I can't speak for Bournemouth Uni but I've been to the city so many times and I can't praise it enough. I've heard some nasty things about Coventry but Bournemouth is amazing if you're a student. There's a whole street full of bars and clubs which aren't that far away from a beach and there's tonnes of stuff to do.
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Original post by dreamer998
This year i'm going to uni and i was just looking feedback on the internet for the following universities: Coventry , Bournemouth and Northampton university. What is worrying me is that there is more negative opinion that positive. I really wanted to go to Coventry but then read all those comments about how grading isn't consistent and that you get no help from Student Service etc.
I wanted to know your opinion if you go to any of the listed universities and what would you advise me to do?

Hi dreamer998,
It's great to hear you're thinking of studying with us :biggrin:. Can I ask if you've attended open days for anywhere? I really can't recommend it enough, because it really gives you a feel for a place. Everyone is different, and so where one person is happy may not suit others. Deciding where you're going to go to university is a big decision, and going to open days lets you explore the campus and the surrounding area, as well as giving you the opportunity to meet the teaching staff on the course, and other students already studying there. You can find out more info on our open days here.

Best of luck with your applications and decision making!
And we'll hope to see you on campus for an open day soon!
^Josh

Quick Reply

Latest