Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I've lost my friend because of a love spell Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mistletoe)
    why not do a death spell on his gf instead? pm me for details
    No need to kill the poor girl.

I have just the trick, a pootion spell.

Once cast it will make anyone poo themselves instantaneously, yours now for £300

ReputationRep:
    well uh...don't ever cast "spells" again? But feel free to donate £60 to my gofundme any time

ReputationRep:
    Your mindset is completely messed up
    Surely you expected some stick for this?
    If he's your friend he would have been perplexed enough at you declaring your feelings anyway without you telling him you'd been trying to cast spells!!!!
    He's been with his gf for 18 months and known you a lot longer. He's not interested.
    Crushes on friends are fine and good but you're missing out on a lot of fun obsessing for this long
    The best you can do now is apologise and hope you haven't lost his friendship for good. I suspect that whilst he's with this girl you certainly have. Time to move on. Get out there and enjoy yourself. You'll forget him find a dream guy and in time to come you may even laugh at this
    All the best

ReputationRep:
    This is so insane I am not sure whether you are trolling or not. Love potions don't work this isn't harry potter think about it logically for a few seconds. Calling him and confessing your love was a big mistake and then to tell him you bought a love potion probably makes him and his girlfriend think you are insane. His girlfriend and him probably dislike you now or at least find you creepy. I recommend you apologise and refrain from communicating with him and her again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dat Tall Guy)
    No need to kill the poor girl.

I have just the trick, a pootion spell.

Once cast it will make anyone poo themselves instantaneously, yours now for £300
    i'm being serious, i know an old pagan-jewish death spell. works quite well. even if it doesn't kill them it gives you some psychological relief and it's quite clever. i won't charge, but i don't want to tell everyone as i find it quite valuable.

ReputationRep:
    You need to put the Harry Potter books down. Pronto.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
    You need to put the Harry Potter books down. Pronto.
    do not underestimate the power of magic and sorcery sir, it's very real

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qknfkqHYTiI

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mistletoe)
    i'm being serious, i know an old pagan-jewish death spell. works quite well. even if it doesn't kill them it gives you some psychological relief and it's quite clever. i won't charge, but i don't want to tell everyone as i find it quite valuable.
    Now is a good time to Stop. I'm pretty sure TSR doesn't condone instigating murders even if it's through.....spells.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheYearNiner)
    If this is legit you are crazy, why would you ever do witchcraft? Ask God for forgiveness or you shall perish.

Seriously? It's 2017.We're about to put a man on Mars and we have throwbacks claiming that witches exist.Neither witchcraft nor god's exist. This isn't the middle ages.

ReputationRep:
    Either the worst troll I have seen on TSR so far, or seriously retarded.

ReputationRep:
    best troll post i've heard in a while on here

6/10

Spoiler:
    Show

and if It isn't a troll post. LOL ...Girl, you CRAY CRAY

ReputationRep:
    Avada Kedavra the crap out of his gf instead.

That will soon sort things out.

And you dont need to pay £60 for the spell (though you will need to buy a wand).

ReputationRep:
    There's plenty more guys out there!!!! Explore your horizons my love

ReputationRep:
    #prankcall

ReputationRep:
    OP came across Little Mix - Black Magic ...and actually took it literally

:laugh:

ReputationRep:
    This girl is REALLY gullible! Luckily, I have a potion that can prevent you from ever being gullible again! £80 and it's yours, just drop it in the letterbox and it'll get to me

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 6, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.