How does accommodation work? Watch

bhfn
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hey!

I have firmed Lincoln to study MEcon Economics and Finance, from first year. I was just wondering about the student finance and accommodation application aspect. I've had a look through the accommodation guide and was wondering are all accommodations open for first years? Are the ones on campus just first years, and off campus you can get a mixture? Do you just choose 1 and get that one that you have applied too? Do the university accommodation payments go inline with the maintenance loan? Will I find out how much maintenance loan I will receive before the 1st March?

Sorry for all the questions.

Thanks!
UniLincolnRep
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by bhfn)
Hey!

I have firmed Lincoln to study MEcon Economics and Finance, from first year. I was just wondering about the student finance and accommodation application aspect. I've had a look through the accommodation guide and was wondering are all accommodations open for first years? Are the ones on campus just first years, and off campus you can get a mixture? Do you just choose 1 and get that one that you have applied too? Do the university accommodation payments go inline with the maintenance loan? Will I find out how much maintenance loan I will receive before the 1st March?

Sorry for all the questions.

Thanks!
Hi,

The best thing to do regarding these question would be to drop an email to our accommodation team. You can contact them via [email protected] or via their Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/ULAccomm/?fref=ts

Most accommodation both on and off campus (especially on) are reserved for first years. And when applying you choose your top choices ranging from most favourable to least. From there onward it's a fist come first serve basis.

If you contact our accommodation team they'll be able to answer all your questions and in more detail.

Darren
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 12 Dec '18
  • University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Mon, 7 Jan '19

Do you like exams?