Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi there,
    I am looking for a London-based student to take over the tenancy of my Single Studio room at McMillan Student's Village in Greenwich. The tenancy runs until 24th June 2017. Can be UG or PG student (I am a current masters student). It is available from 13th Feb or as soon as all paperwork is filled out and the company receives payments needed.

Rent works to £198.50 per week (including all bills and internet) though you pay termly - roughly £2,600 per term. Currently there is still £2,646 to be paid in May, plus whatever remaining rent between when you take over and that final payment. You can pay per term or all upfront. Guarantor doesn't need to be UK based and deposit is only £250 (which you get back as you leave in June!)

The room has an ensuite and kitchenette within it (two hobs, fridge, bin, cupboards and microwave oven), a single bed and a table and chairs. I am willing to leave behind my kitchen equipment (kettle, toaster and basic saucepan and frying pan - they do not normally come included). I am also more than willing to leave behind: duvet, pillows and duvet covers if needed!

It is a great sized room for students and has good amenities nearby - 5/10mins walk to Cutty Sark DLR, 188 bus goes straight into central London. It takes about 35mins by DLR and tube to get into central London so commuting times are not bad at all, even if you are at a central university! It is even more handy for those attending London uni's in the South East.

There are both a Tesco Express and Sainsbury's local next door as well as a Waitrose within 5 mins walk and Tesco express/Asda/Lidl all easily reached within 15 mins on the bus (again the 188).
    Attached Images

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.