Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Any kind of physical activity really, but tbh when i'm home i usually don't wear it, let the dirty pillows run free!
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I love to let my moobs run wild

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhythmical)
    They make my boobs look smaller, and more put together :lol:
    I'm the complete opposite

ReputationRep:
    Much strnge questions here XD isn`t it obvious?)
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saraxh)
    I'm the complete opposite
    I wear a sports bra tbh since they are comfy and better for my size, do you wear Victoria's Secret
    • Political Ambassador

(Original post by CCC75)
    Great if you want to and can go bra-less, go for it!

I am from a long line of large busted women. Being bra-less on my day to day business would not work out for me. It would be problematic for my comfort and for the aesthetics of my clothing. Plus, when you are pregnant your breasts are tender and painful, and post pregnancy they leak milk.

That's why I wear a bra anyway.
    I've been doing it all the time in the winter! Thanks!

I find it weird how social occasions require you to wear one and also the business world's dress code..

Do you have to wear a nursing bra when pregnant?
    • Political Ambassador

(Original post by hezzlington)
    I dunno. I suppose it depends what your boobs are shaped like.

I'm being serious, most days I'm not wearing underwear because I'm wearing lycra instead.
    I'm being serious too. I rarely do. :lol:

ReputationRep:
    I wear a sports bra tbh since they are comfy and better for my size, do you wear Victoria's Secret
    No but I want to buy VS bras soon

ReputationRep:
    Perhaps to also divert attention away from them as much as possible. Normal non jiggling boobs in bras get enough attention from heterosexual guys, like myself, who will inevitably sneak a cheeky peek. Bouncing boobs draw even more attention and sneak peaks (maybe even full on staring) which I assume for a lot of girls will cross the line from cheekiness to perversion and make them feel uncomfortable.
    • Political Ambassador

(Original post by serah.exe)

:excited::five:

ReputationRep:
    This is a non-issue if I've ever seen one.

If you want to wear a bra, wear one. If not, don't.

If you do care about what others think, wear one. If you don't care about what others think, don't wear one.

let's be honest here: this discussion is meaningless and won't change "society's dress code", whatever that buzzword even represents.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlueArmy)
    If this makes it widespread and everyone stops wearing a bra, sexual assaults and rapes will go through the roof
    speak for yourself
    • Political Ambassador

(Original post by Inister)
    This is a non-issue if I've ever seen one.

If you want to wear a bra, wear one. If not, don't.

If you do care about what others think, wear one. If you don't care about what others think, don't wear one.

let's be honest here: this discussion is meaningless and won't change "society's dress code", whatever that buzzword even represents.
    Then every discussion is meaningless since everybody's free to do whatever they want. Lol.

ReputationRep:
    So that my boobs aren't always down at my knees

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EC)
    myth: "...wearing a bra... has no medical necessity whatsoever", says Susan M. Love, M.D in her "Dr. Susan Love's Breast Book"

"while bras do give breasts support, they do not ultimately prevent your breasts from sagging. Gravity will eventually take its effect."

''Society has taught us that there is something a bit disgusting or wrong about breasts that aren't bound. When this kind of thinking has been pumped into you since day 1, it's obviously very difficult to overcome."

Breasts must be bound to be beautiful or normal? Boobs aren't indecent or obscene and everybody has nipples..
    I'd honestly love to walk around without wearing a bra and if I had smaller boobs I would but because of the horrid back pain I get from this chest sack I have to
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serah.exe)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kravence)
    speak for yourself
    not speaking for myself im speaking for sunni islam
    • Political Ambassador

(Original post by 27FT)
    I'd honestly love to walk around without wearing a bra and if I had smaller boobs I would but because of the horrid back pain I get from this chest sack I have to
    Aw, I'm really sorry
    • Political Ambassador

(Original post by hezzlington)
    Lmfaaaaaaaaaaaaaao I'm crying. :rofl::rofl:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.