Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    For a while now I've really been wanting to start a part time job mainly for the money and experience. However, as I am only fifteen, I know that most places probably won't take me. I was wondering whether anyone had any recommendations of jobs that you can do before being 16.
    Thank you.

ReputationRep:
    Paper round =)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jennifugh)
    For a while now I've really been wanting to start a part time job mainly for the money and experience. However, as I am only fifteen, I know that most places probably won't take me. I was wondering whether anyone had any recommendations of jobs that you can do before being 16.
    Thank you.
    Not many places will take you on until you are 16 and leaving school.
    Try a paper round. Or smaller cafes/restaurants (not the big chain ones).

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.