Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I have an interview tomorrow in nursing and it requires my GCSE results and a Character reference to be brought in with me. My college tutor promised she'd give me my results back but forgot and also told me she did my reference online and I do not need another?

What do I do?!

ReputationRep:
    Don't panic. Focus on the interview and chase stuff up as asked for it. An online character reference should be sufficient.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beautifulbigmacs)
    Don't panic. Focus on the interview and chase stuff up as asked for it. An online character reference should be sufficient.
    I already have awful nerves, this is going to be awful tomorrow! It says the interview can't go ahead without them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JamesM101)
    I already have awful nerves, this is going to be awful tomorrow! It says the interview can't go ahead without them
    Email your teacher now to see if she's able to scan it over before the interview

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hannaha124)
    Email your teacher now to see if she's able to scan it over before the interview
    Doesn't have a computer at home...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.