Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Muslims- do you think that apostates should be executed? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I came across something that a slightly islamophobic friend of mine linked me to:
    https://islamqa.info/en/20327
    It basically states that any Muslim of sound mind who has converted from Islam to another religion is to be executed and not given a proper funeral. Although I have respect for Muslims and their region, I just find it quite shocking to be honest that any religion could ask for this.

Most of the muslims on this site probably don't. And nobody who does would comment. In b4 selection bias.

FYI, islamic fundamentalism is more mainstream that you'd expect, especially among younger generations. https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=4544572

Its not shocking that a religion asks for this. They want to keep their followers in the fold.
      • Political Ambassador
      • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
      :hide:

I was never here.

Spoiler:
      Show

pls don't kill me

ReputationRep:
      Absolutely. That's what I do in between my tesco shifts.

Spoiler:
      Show

bruh...we...what....why...I just....no

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.