Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys I'm a broke student wondering if the unidays discount works for high school students?

ReputationRep:
    It worked for me when I was in year 11, you just use your school email for confirmation

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The website says that you must be over 16 years old to use it. So if you're 16 and in high school then you can use unidays
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Lada_Dragwalya)
    The website says that you must be over 16 years old to use it. So if you're 16 and in high school then you can use unidays
    Thread is from 2017, please check dates before posting and avoid bumping outdated threads.

Also broke students shouldn't be looking for discounts. If you can't afford it at full price then you can't afford it with a discount. If you think you can then you are barely scraping by.

EDIT: AngryJellyfish Can you lock this one please before it gets bumped to high heaven?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iLikeFood280201)
    Hey guys I'm a broke student wondering if the unidays discount works for high school students?
    yes it does, u just need to pick ur school when u click the drop down list

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.