The Student Room Group

Girl I like looked at me

So early last week I was in a queue out of the library at college and a girl who I've liked since school was in front of me. We haven't spoken since school though which was like a year and a half ago. Before we left she turned around and looked at me for a second or two like she was staring into my soul, so I gestured 'alright' and then after another half a second she turned around. It was so confusing that it probably means absolutely nothing but cause of the eye contact with a crush I'm just thinking about it a lot. Any ideas? Next time I see her should I just talk to her?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Staring into your soul? Is she like some exorcist or something? :erm:

I think you may well be overthinking this and if she is your crush, then you should definitely speak to her.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
So early last week I was in a queue out of the library at college and a girl who I've liked since school was in front of me. We haven't spoken since school though which was like a year and a half ago. Before we left she turned around and looked at me for a second or two like she was staring into my soul, so I gestured 'alright' and then after another half a second she turned around. It was so confusing that it probably means absolutely nothing but cause of the eye contact with a crush I'm just thinking about it a lot. Any ideas? Next time I see her should I just talk to her?

what the f#ck, if you like her so much that a glance is making you think about her likes she's the queen, then you should of talked to her a year and a half ago.

So yes talk to her
Mate, you're in there; she's completely stricken by you.

But seriously, there was some recognition. Start a conversation next time, you never know.
I accidentally held eye contact with a guy I didn't like in that way. She might or might not like you.
Reply 5
happened to me in the study area with a guy i liked i was taken aback, but i think one thing i do regret is not talking to the people i wanted to talk to so yh deffo go for it
Original post by saraxh
I accidentally held eye contact with a guy I didn't like in that way. She might or might not like you.

If holding eye contact signals 100% banging i've got a lot of hot girls to message so i'll be back later.
I wish my mother loved me enough to look me in the eyes

true
****ing ask her out lmao
Reply 9
Woah, I was expecting troll answers not a confidence boost, thanks everyone!
Next time you see her:

You: "Oh hello, I've seen you around lately..."
Her: "Yeah, same, how are you?"
You: "It's going alright. I was wondering, if you don't have any plans, would you like to share a cup of coffee on Friday? My treat!"

And then you wait for her answer and that's it.

It is that damn simple.
Original post by Dafock
what the f#ck, if you like her so much that a glance is making you think about her likes she's the queen, then you should of talked to her a year and a half ago.

So yes talk to her

I know, I wish I had I just psyched myself out of it cause I had no experience with handling liking someone. I will talk to her next time I see her cheers bro
It depends what her reaction was?
Was she being all cute and smiling?
From what you're saying she might acc be interested, go talk to her :smile:))
Original post by Withengar
Next time you see her:

You: "Oh hello, I've seen you around lately..."
Her: "Yeah, same, how are you?"
You: "It's going alright. I was wondering, if you don't have any plans, would you like to share a cup of coffee on Friday? My treat!"

And then you wait for her answer and that's it.

It is that damn simple.

Ah, if only everyone's self esteem and confidence were 100% all of the time then everyone would do this.

Posted from TSR Mobile
My dad looked at me.

Oh wait he must have a crush on meee. OMG OMG OMG.
You listen with your eyes not with your ears.
Original post by Eva.Gregoria
Ah, if only everyone's self esteem and confidence were 100% all of the time then everyone would do this.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Exactly, it's all very well saying it's "that easy" but when your mind doesn't work that way in the situation it's tough and then it grinds you down mentally cause you feel like you missed a chance. No more of that though.
I'm surprised no one suggested that the girl maybe be looking past him and not actually at him
Original post by Kravence
I'm surprised no one suggested that the girl maybe be looking past him and not actually at him

Don't ruin this for me bro it was right in my eyes
Don't ruin this for me bro it was right in my eyes

Ask her if she's cross-eyed.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending