Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girl I like looked at me Watch

(Original post by ForeverAQx)
    It depends what her reaction was?
    Was she being all cute and smiling?
    From what you're saying she might acc be interested, go talk to her ))
    Thanks! It wasn't smiley or cute necessarily but she looked at me definitely. I'm just wondering how to say hi after all this time, should I just walk alongside her and say hi?

ReputationRep:
    When you next see her around, casually go up to her and say 'hey you alright?'
    Dont overthink it, it will only make you nervous, keep a fresh mind but yeah totally go talk to herr )))

When you next see her around, casually go up to her and say 'hey you alright?'
    Dont overthink it, it will only make you nervous, keep a fresh mind but yeah totally go talk to herr )))
    Thanks! Actually excited now more than nervous, really wanna speak to her just can't seem to see her around at the moment, another weekend of thinking about it incoming

ReputationRep:
    Yass, dont overthink it, just do it, just say hey, make the all important small talk, and good luck

ReputationRep:
    Hang on, she looked at you? Why didn't you pull your trousers down right there?

(Original post by JasonDu)
    Hang on, she looked at you? Why didn't you pull your trousers down right there?
    Because that would infringe on indecency laws silly!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Withengar)
    Next time you see her:

You: "Oh hello, I've seen you around lately..."
    Her: "Yeah, same, how are you?"
    You: "It's going alright. I was wondering, if you don't have any plans, would you like to share a cup of coffee on Friday? My treat!"

And then you wait for her answer and that's it.

It is that damn simple.
    And half a biscuit to go with that...

Yass, dont overthink it, just do it, just say hey, make the all important small talk, and good luck
    Thanks, helped me a lot

ReputationRep:
    could you not just drop her a quick fb message? like why didn't you talk for so longg

(Original post by blobbyblahblue)
    could you not just drop her a quick fb message? like why didn't you talk for so longg
    I suppose it's cause every time I talked to her in school, it would go one of two ways... Either I'd be really clumsy, or really confident. It depended on the day and it angered me so I don't think she ever got a consistent positive or negative view of me. So I wanted to appear in person, present myself confidently and then there's a much larger chance of her being positive than if I appear on Facebook, and say hello for no reason. Seeing her in person kinda gives me an excuse to speak.

But I've seen her quite a few times in person but I haven't had the determination within myself to just say Hello. Overthinking it killed me cause I didn't have any experience of handling emotions like this one.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 12, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.