Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    HEY Guys

Theres this girl I have a crush on in the gym for a couple of months now. the other day me and my friend were training squats and so was she next to us and after one of the sets when I finished I went to the water fountain and when I turned back I saw both of them laughing and looking at me. turns out they were laughing at the way I was walking and when I asked my friend later he said that she is the one who brought it up. he said that if a girl was to bring something up about a guy it was to get his attention and she is interested but I don't know what to make of it. (btw my friend kind of knows her as well and said hello to her before we started that training session)

I see her sometimes looking at me and whenever I look back she looks away but then there are times when she is cold and walks past means not look or times when she doesn't even look at me at all! I don't know what to make of it!? I want to know the signals so I can plan out my "game plan" lol... please guys tell me your thoughts

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, i'd wait for a couple more of these 'signals' before trying to decide if she's interested or not.

But if you wanna make a move, get her number and talk to her, etc?

Posted from TSR Mobile

You probably think you're a buff dude and walk like you have big lats thats why they were laughing. The gym is full of cruel and judgemental people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    You probably think you're a buff dude and walk like you have big lats thats why they were laughing. The gym is full of cruel and judgemental people.
    i dont. thats just the effects you get from squats. i struggled to walk. i had jelly legs

(Original post by batandman)
    i dont. thats just the effects you get from squats. i struggled to walk. i had jelly legs
    I dont know man but them giggling at you in the gym is not a good sign if someone is attracted to you they will stare at you and if you see them staring they will look away they wont talk to their friends and giggle while looking at you. Thats what ive realised in the gym.

ReputationRep:
    I giggle at someone who I kind of fancy often and downright roast him half the time too when other people are around

All in good spirit

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I dont know man but them giggling at you in the gym is not a good sign if someone is attracted to you they will stare at you and if you see them staring they will look away they wont talk to their friends and giggle while looking at you. Thats what ive realised in the gym.
    it was only that one time. the other times were just looking and looking away but i was walking like i was drunk that one time. argh i don't know lol

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=epsilondelta;69958746]I giggle at someone who I kind of fancy often and downright roast him half the time too when other people are around

All in good spirit

why?

im actually really curious why some girls according to you do this :0

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=batandman;69959276]
    (Original post by epsilondelta)
    I giggle at someone who I kind of fancy often and downright roast him half the time too when other people are around

All in good spirit

why?

im actually really curious why some girls according to you do this :0
    I find it funny, he gives it straight back and that's what makes it fun. Literally end up laughing all shift. If he was the embarrassed type I wouldn't do it of course ☺️

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 6, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.