Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anyone watching super Bowl?? Watch

ReputationRep:
    ??

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, can't believe there's no active threads. Need to post my frustration somewhere!! None of my mates get my fury haha just got off the phone after being told "stop talking American and make sense", judging by my mood you can guess who I'm supporting tonight. Which side are you backing?

I'm thinking about calling it a night but part of me says they're gonna pull this together after halftime, can't see them playing this bad throughout. Gonna grab a quick nap during HT (now) lol.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    There's like 11minutes of action per game, it's such a boring "sport".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabertooth)
    There's like 11minutes of action per game, it's such a boring "sport".
    90% of the 11 minutes Is intense action, not like football (UK) where out of 10 minutes you get about 2-4 minutes of intense play. I like both tho, just making a point.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zayn008)
    90% of the 11 minutes Is intense action, not like football (UK) where out of 10 minutes you get about 2-4 minutes of intense play. I like both tho, just making a point.
    Imo UK football is boring too.

ReputationRep:
    Imo UK football is boring too.
    I'm guessing you like tennis? That's a long and always intense sport?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    I'm guessing you like tennis? That's a long and always intense sport?
    No.

I like ice hockey.

ReputationRep:
    No.

I like ice hockey.
    Yikes! Not much sports fun in the UK for you then I guess, I watch NHL and used to play a bit myself, hoping to play on a small team in Canada during my year abroad

ReputationRep:
    I've backed Atlanta
    My team disappeared since week 6 of the regular season
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Yikes! Not much sports fun in the UK for you then I guess, I watch NHL and used to play a bit myself, hoping to play on a small team in Canada during my year abroad
    Or in the South ( ).

I played at uni in the UK and here in the US too until I moved to a town 100miles from the nearest rink. Unless you're looking at peewee I wouldn't put your hopes on a Canadian team I've been to a few uk ice hockey games when I lived there and tbh I've seen more skilled 15 year olds!

What team do you support? I'm a Panthers' fan.

ReputationRep:
    Or in the South ( ).

I played at uni in the UK and here in the US too until I moved to a town 100miles from the nearest rink. Unless you're looking at peewee I wouldn't put your hopes on a Canadian team I've been to a few uk ice hockey games when I lived there and tbh I've seen more skilled 15 year olds!

What team do you support? I'm a Panthers' fan.
    Haha well I'll be happy to take what I get, tbh I wouldn't even expect to be played on most games but I'd love to give it a try and I wasn't half bad I just had to work on my skating skills and defence but I played quite good offense.

This is a tough one because the first (and only) game I saw (ever and it was live in canada) was Maple Leafs so I have a strong connection and just naturally supported them afterwards but I also love the Bruins (I'm a huge fan of Boston sports teams, love Red Sox, celtics & patriots too) but since the only merch I have is Maple leaf guess I gotta go with them… plus my year aboard will be in Toronto so I better stick with that

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.