Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I've applied for Endcliffe Already got an unconditional offer, so should be one of the first to hear about where I'll be living.

Anyone fancy making a halls group chat on FB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by super_kawaii)
    I've applied for Endcliffe Already got an unconditional offer, so should be one of the first to hear about where I'll be living.

Anyone fancy making a halls group chat on FB
    Oh congratulations!!! 😁 I have a conditional offer, so feeling nervous about results *sigh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Annie789)
    Oh congratulations!!! 😁 I have a conditional offer, so feeling nervous about results *sigh
    I'm a postgrad applicant and applying with achieved grades, so was all relatively painful. I'm sure you'll smash your exams

What course are you applying for?

ReputationRep:
    I'm a postgrad applicant and applying with achieved grades, so was all relatively painful. I'm sure you'll smash your exams

What course are you applying for?
    Psychology what about you? :P

ReputationRep:
    Psychology what about you? :P
    I'm a postgrad applicant. Been accepted on their PGDE course

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm a postgrad applicant. Been accepted on their PGDE course

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hope you'll enjoy it how long does the course last?

ReputationRep:
    Hope you'll enjoy it how long does the course last?
    My course is one academic year, but I'll have to work another academic year after I graduate to gain full accreditation

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    My course is one academic year, but I'll have to work another academic year after I graduate to gain full accreditation

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I hope you'll enjoy, good luck!

ReputationRep:
    does anyone know if the deluxe rooms are in the same buildings as the standard ensuites? like can you still be in endcliffe? do you still share a kitchen and everything (aka is the halls experience pretty much the same except with a bigger room)? x

(Original post by lennyzoo)
    sorted it now
    How did you do it? I can't find my applicant number or username?.
    I got the email saying that I can apply for accommodation now though cause i've accepted their conditional offer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charlotte_Ma)
    How did you do it? I can't find my applicant number or username?.
    I got the email saying that I can apply for accommodation now though cause i've accepted their conditional offer
    I had an email telling me to create a MUSE account, where they give you the details....make sure you created that, because you apply for the accommodation through that account!

I had an email telling me to create a MUSE account, where they give you the details....make sure you created that, because you apply for the accommodation through that account!
    Ah I got it sorted now thanks gonna apply to live in the city

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charlotte_Ma)
    Ah I got it sorted now thanks gonna apply to live in the city
    Great! Good luck

ReputationRep:
    From what I've heard so far, people seem to prefer Endcliffe....
    Hey! I just got my Conditional Offer from University of Sheffield, and I'm now looking for a room. Could you tell me a good website to look for a room? (I'm portuguese btw)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by andrepinto99)
    Hey! I just got my Conditional Offer from University of Sheffield, and I'm now looking for a room. Could you tell me a good website to look for a room? (I'm portuguese btw)
    Hello! Congratulations on your offer! I actually just looked on their website at the accommodation, it was pretty good, they showed pictures of each room type with a 360° tour I don't know where else I could view their accommodation aside from their website....if possible, try to attend an open day or email the accommodation staff if you have questions, that's all I can suggest...

ReputationRep:
    Hi, does anyone know about the deluxe rooms and where they are?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eddie6363)
    Hi, does anyone know about the deluxe rooms and where they are?
    I think they have deluxe rooms at both city and Endcliffe accommodation, I think it comes to about £6000-£6200, at least for Allen Court (city accommodation)
    Check their website, they have all the details there

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 5, 2017
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.