Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I've applied for Endcliffe Already got an unconditional offer, so should be one of the first to hear about where I'll be living.

Anyone fancy making a halls group chat on FB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by super_kawaii)
    I've applied for Endcliffe Already got an unconditional offer, so should be one of the first to hear about where I'll be living.

Anyone fancy making a halls group chat on FB
    Oh congratulations!!! 😁 I have a conditional offer, so feeling nervous about results *sigh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Annie789)
    Oh congratulations!!! 😁 I have a conditional offer, so feeling nervous about results *sigh
    I'm a postgrad applicant and applying with achieved grades, so was all relatively painful. I'm sure you'll smash your exams

What course are you applying for?

ReputationRep:
    I'm a postgrad applicant and applying with achieved grades, so was all relatively painful. I'm sure you'll smash your exams

What course are you applying for?
    Psychology what about you? :P

ReputationRep:
    Psychology what about you? :P
    I'm a postgrad applicant. Been accepted on their PGDE course

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm a postgrad applicant. Been accepted on their PGDE course

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hope you'll enjoy it how long does the course last?

ReputationRep:
    Hope you'll enjoy it how long does the course last?
    My course is one academic year, but I'll have to work another academic year after I graduate to gain full accreditation

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    My course is one academic year, but I'll have to work another academic year after I graduate to gain full accreditation

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I hope you'll enjoy, good luck!

ReputationRep:
    does anyone know if the deluxe rooms are in the same buildings as the standard ensuites? like can you still be in endcliffe? do you still share a kitchen and everything (aka is the halls experience pretty much the same except with a bigger room)? x

(Original post by lennyzoo)
      sorted it now
      How did you do it? I can't find my applicant number or username?.
      I got the email saying that I can apply for accommodation now though cause i've accepted their conditional offer

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Charlotte_Ma)
      How did you do it? I can't find my applicant number or username?.
      I got the email saying that I can apply for accommodation now though cause i've accepted their conditional offer
      I had an email telling me to create a MUSE account, where they give you the details....make sure you created that, because you apply for the accommodation through that account!

I had an email telling me to create a MUSE account, where they give you the details....make sure you created that, because you apply for the accommodation through that account!
        Ah I got it sorted now thanks gonna apply to live in the city

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by Charlotte_Ma)
        Ah I got it sorted now thanks gonna apply to live in the city
        Great! Good luck

ReputationRep:
        From what I've heard so far, people seem to prefer Endcliffe....
        Hey! I just got my Conditional Offer from University of Sheffield, and I'm now looking for a room. Could you tell me a good website to look for a room? (I'm portuguese btw)

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by andrepinto99)
        Hey! I just got my Conditional Offer from University of Sheffield, and I'm now looking for a room. Could you tell me a good website to look for a room? (I'm portuguese btw)
        Hello! Congratulations on your offer! I actually just looked on their website at the accommodation, it was pretty good, they showed pictures of each room type with a 360° tour I don't know where else I could view their accommodation aside from their website....if possible, try to attend an open day or email the accommodation staff if you have questions, that's all I can suggest...

ReputationRep:
        Hi, does anyone know about the deluxe rooms and where they are?

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by eddie6363)
        Hi, does anyone know about the deluxe rooms and where they are?
        I think they have deluxe rooms at both city and Endcliffe accommodation, I think it comes to about £6000-£6200, at least for Allen Court (city accommodation)
        Check their website, they have all the details there

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
      What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
      Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.