Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Whos got vetting interview dates for raf pti 2017? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maxb015)
    Yeah two of us passed it, they said theres 19 so far who have passed and they are looking for top 16 .

Still on more vetting to go
    What did you get? Do you know the other guys score?! How **** is the SAPCA lol

ReputationRep:
    Yeah two of us passed it, they said theres 19 so far who have passed and they are looking for top 16 .

Still on more vetting to go
    Well done! What scores you get?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alex-clare)
    What did you get? Do you know the other guys score?! How **** is the SAPCA lol
    3.2 the other guy was an absolute beast lol sapca was very interesting lol

ReputationRep:
    So you got 3.2, good score, and the other guy would have scored high too then!

ReputationRep:
    What the other guy get?

ReputationRep:
    So you got 3.2, good score, and the other guy would have scored high too then!
    Yeahh he would of scored very high indeed!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know of anyone on the last vetting. Literally chewing my fingernails off. Im down to 12/16 now! AHHHHHHHHHHH!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know of anyone on the last vetting. Literally chewing my fingernails off. Im down to 12/16 now! AHHHHHHHHHHH!
    Where did you get that information from?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ctayyy)
    Where did you get that information from?
    I worked it out! I got a score of 3.0, and they told me that it put me in 10th place. Then max and other person got 3.2 and higher, so that is going to move me down from 10th place to 12th!

ReputationRep:
    I worked it out! I got a score of 3.0, and they told me that it put me in 10th place. Then max and other person got 3.2 and higher, so that is going to move me down from 10th place to 12th!
    Try and relax. I am probably worse than you with all this anticipation! Haha

ReputationRep:
    Good luck everyone!

ReputationRep:
    Good luck everyone!
    Yeah good luck everyone :-)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lfc1990)
    Yeah good luck everyone :-)
    Scary!! Anyone heard from Afco! Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard anything from AFCO?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard anything from AFCO?
    I rang my AFCO. They said they haven't heard anything from the guys at Cosford. More than likely there are a few people with the same score and they need to compare and choose who they want!

ReputationRep:
    I rang my AFCO. They said they haven't heard anything from the guys at Cosford. More than likely there are a few people with the same score and they need to compare and choose who they want!

Yep I'm guessing they are selecting 3.0's I think in all honestly 3.0 will be the lowest. That's my gut feeling. Hard to say! You calling tomorrow?

ReputationRep:
    Yep I'm guessing they are selecting 3.0's I think in all honestly 3.0 will be the lowest. That's my gut feeling. Hard to say! You calling tomorrow?
    Yeah I think there are a load of 3.0s. See what happens. Just going to wait for a call I think

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I think there are a load of 3.0s. See what happens. Just going to wait for a call I think
    I spoke with mine today, possible that the results will be available from this weds and if not the latest will be Monday. Rumour has it the start dates for basic and trade training are being pushed back to start later!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lfc1990)
    I spoke with mine today, possible that the results will be available from this weds and if not the latest will be Monday. Rumour has it the start dates for basic and trade training are being pushed back to start later!!
    Seriously?! That's random! Any reason?

ReputationRep:
    Seriously?! That's random! Any reason?
    Some other courses are changing the guy said to me

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 3, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to the armed forcesGuide to the Royal Air ForceA job in the Army

Featured recruiter profiles:

Army logo

The Army is recruiting now

"With hundreds of roles available, there’s more than one way to be the best."

Quick Link:

Unanswered Armed Forces Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.