Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Good luck for tomorrow guys. Should be d-day. Spoke to Afco earlier who said results are in but head office haven't dished them out. All the best!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ctayyy)
    Good luck for tomorrow guys. Should be d-day. Spoke to Afco earlier who said results are in but head office haven't dished them out. All the best!
    Yes good luck everyone! Anybody have any females pass in their group?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lfc1990)
    We had one I think she got 2.9

ReputationRep:
    Had 2 in mine I think both got 3.2

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alex-clare)
    Had 2 in mine I think both got 3.2
    How many passed in your 3.2 or higher?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ctayyy)
    How many passed in your 3.2 or higher?
    4 I think. 2 girls got 3.2, 3 males got 3.6, 3.4 2.9

ReputationRep:
    means if I get in I won't be the only girl! Just called Afco and they said they only have results; recommended / not recommended and that the official scores won't come through till next weds!

ReputationRep:
    means if I get in I won't be the only girl! Just called Afco and they said they only have results; recommended / not recommended and that the official scores won't come through till next weds!
    That's a joke. So frustrating.

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone. I just spoke to my AFCO who told me that today is the day Staff at Cranwell will be having a discussion on who they want to select and we will be waiting at least a week until we find out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Becca9595)
    Hey everyone. I just spoke to my AFCO who told me that today is the day Staff at Cranwell will be having a discussion on who they want to select and we will be waiting at least a week until we find out.
    Looooooooooooooooong

ReputationRep:
    IM IN!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    IM IN!!!!!!!
    Well done mate, did you call them or did they call you? The suspense until tomorrow is gonna kill me now lol

ReputationRep:
    Well done mate, did you call them or did they call you? The suspense until tomorrow is gonna kill me now lol
    They called me in the morning! Start PRTC on the 3rd May and basic training on the 5th July! Woop!

ReputationRep:
    They called me in the morning! Start PRTC on the 3rd May and basic training on the 5th July! Woop!
    How long is prtc for? Good to know that's the start date! Fingers crossed for everyone on here!

ReputationRep:
    IM IN!!!!!!!
    I'm in too!!

ReputationRep:
    Ignore that I know how long that's for! Lol

ReputationRep:
    add me on facebook https://www.facebook.com/Alexclare

ReputationRep:
    I got in too!!!! 😁😁 good luck all xxxx

ReputationRep:
    👍 👍

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone! I came across this forum as I am waiting for dates for my vetting and was wondering if anyone had any advice and how they score you?

I've heard you have to get 13.2 on the bleep test to at least get a 3 mark? :/

If anyone has any advice on the interview as in what they ask you ect and what you do on the leadership aspect of the vetting I would be extremely grateful!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 3, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to the armed forcesGuide to the Royal Air ForceA job in the Army

Featured recruiter profiles:

Army logo

The Army is recruiting now

"With hundreds of roles available, there’s more than one way to be the best."

Quick Link:

Unanswered Armed Forces Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.